Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Roseanne Barr Gives Political, Career Advice To Angelina Jolie. 
    Roseanne Barr lambasts 'evil' Angelina Jolie, 'vacuous' Brad Pitt on blog
    By KORIN MILLER
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, August 18th 2008, 9:55 AM

Roseanne Barr, left, revealed her distaste for Angelina Jolie, right, over the weekend.
    Brangelina fan, she isn't.

Roseanne Barr came out swinging against Angelina Jolie and her partner, Brad Pitt, over the weekend.

The comedienne called Jolie an "evil spawn" and labeled Pitt as "vacuous" on a blog posted on her Web site, Roseanneworld.com.

According to Barr, the power couple, "make about $40 million a year in violent psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity as they spit out more dunces that will consume more than their fair share and wreck the earth even more."

The 55-year-old also attacked Jolie for announcing last week that she's still undecided about the upcoming presidential election.

"Aren't you supposed to be somewhat enlightened, or do you not know that the African daughter you hold in every picture had parents who suffered and died because of the Republican party's worldwide economic assault on Africa over the last few decades since Reagan?" Barr wrote.
    The Republicans are responsible for 10,000 years of tribal infighting? Who knew?

Has Been

"P.S.," she added, "It might be good for your Asian and African childrens' self esteem to know you support a brown man for the leader of the free world."
    Roseanne Barr is revolting. Talk about intellectual bankruptcy.

Then maybe we should stop intervening and let the fuckers starve. See what roseanne the walrus has to say about that!
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

noonwitch
    I don't know them, but I like the way Brad and Angelina appear to love kids.

I thought Roseanne's standup was funny, and that her show was funny for a while. But a good part of what made the show good was Dan Goodman, Sara Gilbert, Estelle Parsons and Laurie Metcalf.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The Republicans are responsible for 10,000 years of tribal infighting? Who knew?
    Teh Rove is amazing.

Roseanne who?? I didn't know she was even still alive.
    IRRELEVANT HAS BEEN.

How does this puss-bag continue to exist?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    How does this puss-bag continue to exist?
    D-list celebs never die, they just get lame cooking shows on cable.

I felt a sudden urge to watch this truthful commentary on her again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGZaCnfNgLE
    Last edited by IanMartins; 08-19-2008 at 08:17 PM.

I can't believe she has a blog. Even more unbelievable is that someone read it.