Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If she criticizes Brangelina for not giving enough millions, exactly how much does she donate?

I've been reading Objectivist psychology, and came across a paragraph that sheds some light on the mentality of Roseanne Barr. ;)

Still another kind of soul is revealed by the person who takes pleasure, not in achievement, but in destruction -- whose action is aimed, not at attaining efficacy, but at ruling those that have attained it: the soul of a person so abjectly lacking in self-value, and so overwhelmed by terror of existence, that her sole form of self-fulfillment is to unleash her resentment and hatred against those who do not share her state, those who are able to live – as if, by by destroying the confident, the strong, and the healthy, she could convert her own impotence into efficacy.
    The person she's lashing out against, Angelina Jolie, is a self-proclaimed Objectivist and the driving force behind the movie adaptation of Atlas Shrugged, where she's set to play the role of Dagny Taggart.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't know them, but I like the way Brad and Angelina appear to love kids.

I thought Roseanne's standup was funny, and that her show was funny for a while. But a good part of what made the show good was Dan Goodman, Sara Gilbert, Estelle Parsons and Laurie Metcalf.
    You mean John Goodman?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    The Republicans are responsible for 10,000 years of tribal infighting? Who knew?

Has Been
    It reminds me of the statement made by Cameron Diaz last election. Something about rape being made legal if the republicans were elected.

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    You mean John Goodman?
    Yeah, his character was Dan. Brain fart, I guess.