1. #1 Feminists Outraged by Lawsuit. 
    At least I assume that they are outraged, that seems to be the default position of academic feminists.

'Feminist' Columbia demonizes men, lawsuit claims
    By Thomas Zambito
    Daily News Staff Writer

Monday, August 18th 2008, 8:29 PM

Anti-feminist lawyer Roy Den Hollander sued Columbia University Monday, accusing it of turning feminism into the school's religion - and teaching that men are "the primary cause for most, if not all, the world's ills."

Hollander says Columbia discriminates against men by teaching a doctrine that scapegoats men for all of history's troubles.

In a suit filed in Manhattan Federal Court, he complains that the Ivy League school in Morningside Heights uses federal money to fund a "religionist belief system called feminism."The class-action suit argues that Columbia's women's studies program demonizes men and exalts women to justify discrimination against men based on collective guilt.

The civil rights suit is the latest in a Hollander-led campaign attacking the alleged infringement of men's rights.

Hollander, a self-described anti-feminist, has also sued city nightclubs for discriminating against men by charging them more on discount ladies' nights. Hollander is suing to recover damages on behalf of current and former male students. Columbia should offer equivalent programs for men, he said.
    Mean Girls

And we have the Feminazis to thank!

If men didnt do what men do, women would have been killed off millenia ago or ceased to exist as breeding stopped
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

noonwitch
    Columbia is a private university, they can teach whatever they want. I'd be curious as to what he specifically objects to. We had "Women's Studies" classes at WMU, and we had real history classes.

I do like it that he sues bars over Ladies Nights. It doesn't seem fair that women get all these deals on drinks that men don't get.

Patent Member
    I love this comment:
    FARLEY8
    Women's Studies?? They teach cooking and ironing at Columbia??

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Columbia is a private university, they can teach whatever they want. I'd be curious as to what he specifically objects to. We had "Women's Studies" classes at WMU, and we had real history classes.

I do like it that he sues bars over Ladies Nights. It doesn't seem fair that women get all these deals on drinks that men don't get.
    I think the guy does have a point. The problem with Women's Studies is that it has become injected into other areas and it does have a bias against masculinity. Even when I had to take those classes, it was obvious that the instructor felt that men were simple-minded violence machines.

No Men's Studies class would be allowed to assert that women had historical second-class citizenship because they were erratic, emotionally turbo-charged air heads.

Power CUer
    "it was obvious that the instructor felt that men were simple-minded violence machines."

When you check out this thread, can you doubt it? :D

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=3240

Only one sex is ever involved in stupid stuff like this.