Results 1 to 7 of 7

Hybrid View

  1. #1 NCAA Power rankings...Top five 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pierce County
    Posts
    2,081
    Well after yesterdays games, the power rankings should be:

    1. Alabama (Definitely deserve the top spot after embarrassing Florida)
    2. Boise St
    3. Ohio State (I would personally drop them because of the crappy way they played yesterday against Illinois)
    4. Oregon
    5. Oklahoma (Very impressive win against Texas though a sloppy final 2 min)

    On a side note, why are the LSU Tigers even that close to the top ten? What a sloppy game on their part.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    Well after yesterdays games, the power rankings should be:

    1. Alabama (Definitely deserve the top spot after embarrassing Florida)
    2. Boise St
    3. Ohio State (I would personally drop them because of the crappy way they played yesterday against Illinois)
    4. Oregon
    5. Oklahoma (Very impressive win against Texas though a sloppy final 2 min)

    On a side note, why are the LSU Tigers even that close to the top ten? What a sloppy game on their part.
    Tigers will lose 4 games this season. I can see a new coach and offensive co-ordinator in the future. Piss poor coaching on Les Miles part. 9-4 records don't cut it down here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,058
    Boise St. are frauds. They eked out wins over Va. Tech and Oregon State. Then they play creampuffs like Wyoming, New Mexico State and next week they have the powerful Toledo Rockets.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Boise St. are frauds. They eked out wins over Va. Tech and Oregon State. Then they play creampuffs like Wyoming, New Mexico State and next week they have the powerful Toledo Rockets.
    Amen to that. They can get up for two games year then coast with well rested players and no injuries due to sitting their starter the second half of every game. I HOPE they let them play Bama. That'll end the Boise hype for a loooong time.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    and this is the reason they need a playoff system...NCAA is so full of shit that a playoff system wouldn't work, it works in Basketball, lower division Football and other sports in College...it's compeltely insane that they do this shit
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    and this is the reason they need a playoff system...NCAA is so full of shit that a playoff system wouldn't work, it works in Basketball, lower division Football and other sports in College...it's compeltely insane that they do this shit
    I'm all for a playoff, and using the bowls as the sights for the playoff games with a rotation among the current BCS bowls as the location of the championship game. Have a 16 team playoff, and keep the lower bowl games as consilation prizes for teams outside the top 16.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •