Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It's Columbus Day - lucky guess. :p
    We are going on a bikeride in a little while.

    Dang. You're good.....
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Did you ready my thread yesterday about how in the fall all the bugs and spiders and wee beasties that live outside are now trying to migrate indoors for the winter?
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Did you ready my thread yesterday about how in the fall all the bugs and spiders and wee beasties that live outside are now trying to migrate indoors for the winter?
    I laugh at their puny efforts to cross the Zone of Death into my house.


    That's just me, of course.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,904
    I can deal with cold. I just hate the massive amounts of snow like we got last year.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I laugh at their puny efforts to cross the Zone of Death into my house.


    That's just me, of course.
    Rodents. Bugs. Spiders. Bugs. Rodents. Reptiles. Flying roaches. Bats.

    None of these can make it?

    I'm impressed.

    Does the Zone of Death depend on the garage door being closed?
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Rodents. Bugs. Spiders. Bugs. Rodents. Reptiles. Flying roaches. Bats.

    None of these can make it?

    I'm impressed.

    Does the Zone of Death depend on the garage door being closed?
    No, curse you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    No, curse you!
    They are all organic!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    No, curse you!
    Hey. I'm sure it's closed as it should be most of the time.

    What's the worst that could happen?

    I'm sure everything will be fine. :)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •