Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Glenn Beck Compares 8/28 & One Nation Rally(Must See) 
    I DVR'd Beck's show from yesterday because I knew he'd be talking about the One Nation Rally. I didn't realize how much of a joke the One Nation rally really was but Beck gives video of both rallies. As my old friend Harry Kalas used to say, you make the call:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsJo_DjOIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpbxmngEkj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZduTt1ztcvE

I posted all of this for a reason. Just compare. And pay attention to the guy who says that "violence against the capitalist class" is warranted. Then listen to the 8/28 guy. And tell me, Wee Wee, which side is nuts.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Glenn Beck compares a selection of images chosen by his staff of his own rally that he organized and spoke at, vs a different rally.

How about we listen to a parent compare her own children to her neighbors children. I wonder what she'll think?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Glenn Beck compares a selection of images chosen by his staff of his own rally that he organized and spoke at, vs a different rally.

How about we listen to a parent compare her own children to her neighbors children. I wonder what she'll think?
    Stop dodging the question. Show me where he was wrong. Were the groups he mentioned not there? Did I not post pics in another thread of some of these groups? Did the One Nation rally not leave a ton of garbage on the ground? And did Beck photoshop the pictures of the respective crowd? This is why you're a joke. You know your side has been caught with their pants down yet you're too stupid to either know it or admit it. So, go back to sucking your mother's cock.

No his pictures were real pictures. Those things actually occured.

No his pictures were real pictures. Those things actually occured.
    Then what's the problem? Why are you accusing him of "selecting" shit? Stop feeding from the trough and actually think for yourself for once.

He was selecting shit. Cherry picking information and pictures doesn't mean the pictures you cherry pick aren't real. Those are all real things that exist.

He was selecting shit. Cherry picking information and pictures doesn't mean the pictures you cherry pick aren't real. Those are all real things that exist.
    Keep in mind that cherry picking doesn't automatically negate the point being made. We all cherry pick information when we are trying to make a point without confusing the issue with potentially useless information. Cherry picking is only a problem if information negating the point is being intentionally withheld. At that point it is encumbent upon you, as the one bothered by the point being made ,to offer evidence that, in this case, the images presented don't represent the reality of things.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I'm not that bothered. He thinks Tea Partiers are more authentically "real americans" with "American values" and so on and so forth. Alright that's cool glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Stop dodging the question. Show me where he was wrong. Were the groups he mentioned not there? Did I not post pics in another thread of some of these groups? Did the One Nation rally not leave a ton of garbage on the ground? And did Beck photoshop the pictures of the respective crowd? This is why you're a joke. You know your side has been caught with their pants down yet you're too stupid to either know it or admit it. So, go back to sucking your mother's cock.
    I'm really getting tired of Wei and Doble. They never bring anything intelligent to the table, and invariably try to hijack threads in order to avoid dealing with the issues. Wei knows that the One Nation under Obama rally was a bust, that they left the Mall trashed, and that the groups represented included some of the most virulently radical anti-American organizations on the left, so he tries to change the subject into a referendum on Glenn Beck. Typical.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'm really getting tired of Wei and Doble. They never bring anything intelligent to the table, and invariably try to hijack threads in order to avoid dealing with the issues. Wei knows that the One Nation under Obama rally was a bust, that they left the Mall trashed, and that the groups represented included some of the most virulently radical anti-American organizations on the left, so he tries to change the subject into a referendum on Glenn Beck. Typical.
    And not surprising. As someone pointed out in another thread, you never hear Beck's critics challenge his points, only him. Same in this case.