Thread: Jack Cafferty has nailed it !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    You....as usual. Of course McCain is smarter than you Blinky. You couldn't handle being at the Naval Academy. They value things you have no knowledge of....honor....truth....strength of character.
    If McCain wasn't born into royalty I don't think he could've handled it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    If McCain wasn't born into royalty I don't think he could've handled it either.
    You are the master of illogical retorts. He DID handle it. NEXT?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Eyelids
    He finished in nearly the bottom half-percent of his class, which is borderline shameful for somebody trying to run for president. You never went to school beyond HS did you AmPat?

Patent Member
    He finished in nearly the bottom half-percent of his class, which is borderline shameful for somebody trying to run for president. You never went to school beyond HS did you AmPat?
    Where did Obama finish in his class? Either undergraduate or in graduate school?

I graduated from college while your were still smearing poop on your face jackass. I began Graduate school and stopped halfway through with a 4.0 GPA. Why is that significant to you? Oh, never mind. You're merely displaying your arrogance again by attempting to establish scholarly superiority. Judging by your weak/flawed/ non-existent logic, poorly constructed sentences, bad grammar and misspellings, you should quit now. ;)

John McCain graduated from an institution you couldn't get in if you owned it. You are not nearly intelligent enough. Your application would be dismissed as a joke and put on the bulletin board as the latest entertainment for passersby. You really need to choose your battles more wisely moron, you're overmatched.

Think (and I know that is foreign territory for you), about the percentage of the general population that gets in the Naval Academy. The bottom 10% is way out of your league. Not all who attend, graduate. John McCain graduated. Unlike your University, the Naval Academy graduates have to perform daily at a level you couldn't achieve in a month.
    Last edited by AmPat; 08-20-2008 at 09:23 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Cafferty didn't go to college. He was reprimanded by the President of CNN for his remarks about Rumsfeld. CNN had to apologize to the Chinese ambassador also "On behalf of CNN I'd like to apologize to the Chinese people for that. CNN has the highest respect for Chinese people around the world and we have no doubt that there was genuine offense felt by them over the Jack Cafferty commentary."

Cafferty pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident and misdemeanor charges of reckless driving, assault and harassment after striking a cyclist and knocking him off his bike on May 14, 2003. The bicyclist was slightly injured. A traffic officer and several pedestrians ran after Mr. Cafferty's car, but he ran at least two red lights without stopping, according to a police complaint. Cafferty was sentenced to a $250 fine and 70 hours of community service.
    McCain wanted to go to Princeton but his family tradition pushed Annapolis.It is incredibly difficult.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I graduated from college while your were still smearing poop on your face jackass. I began Graduate school and stopped halfway through with a 4.0 GPA.
    You started and stopped graduate school in less than a year? That's pretty amazing, I figured you were older.

[QUOTE]John McCain graduated 894th in a class of 899 at the Naval Academy at Annapolis. His father and grandfather were four star admirals in the Navy. Some have suggested that might have played a role in McCain being admitted. His academic record was awful. And it shows over and over again whenever McCain is called upon to think on his feet.
    Who's the "elitist" again?[/QUOTE]

Some have suggested that Obama is a Muslim.
    Some have suggested that Obama is the anti christ.
    Some have suggested that Eyelids is white.
    Some have suggested that Hillary is a dyke.
    Some have suggested that bigfoot has been found.
    Some have suggested that TOMinTIB is a war hero.
    Some have suggested that whites are smarter than blacks.
    Some have suggested that Lincoln was a conservative.
    Some have suggested that Rebel Yell is a redneck.
    Some have suggested that Eyelids eats penguin shit.
    I suggest Eyelids go fuck himself, since apparently no one else will.

"Some have suggested" is just a fancy way of saying, "They say.....". As a general rule, don't put to much faith in They.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I graduated from college while your were still smearing poop on your face jackass. I began Graduate school and stopped halfway through with a 4.0 GPA. Why is that significant to you? Oh, never mind. You're merely displaying your arrogance again by attempting to establish scholarly superiority. Judging by your weak/flawed/ non-existent logic, poorly constructed sentences, bad grammar and misspellings, you should quit now. ;)

John McCain graduated from an institution you couldn't get in if you owned it. You are not nearly intelligent enough. Your application would be dismissed as a joke and put on the bulletin board as the latest entertainment for passersby. You really need to choose your battles more wisely moron, you're overmatched.

Think (and I know that is foreign territory for you), about the percentage of the general population that gets in the Naval Academy. The bottom 10% is way out of your league. Not all who attend, graduate. John McCain graduated. Unlike your University, the Naval Academy graduates have to perform daily at a level you couldn't achieve in a month.
    This is essentially military chest pounding, and I'm not going to really be around for you guys collectively slobbing the knob of everybody ever involved in the military. John McCain got into Annapolis because of his family connections, and he probably got through it because of those same reasons.

I was born into a family of 4-star admirals so I could coast through.

T
    I was born into a family of 4-star admirals so I could coast through.
    The Navy had its first black 4star in 1998