Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Cafferty didn't go to college. He was reprimanded by the President of CNN for his remarks about Rumsfeld. CNN had to apologize to the Chinese ambassador also "On behalf of CNN I'd like to apologize to the Chinese people for that. CNN has the highest respect for Chinese people around the world and we have no doubt that there was genuine offense felt by them over the Jack Cafferty commentary."

That's interesting and I'm not surprised. He's a hack. Thanks
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Eyelids
    If you cant beat his arguments, assasinate his charecter. LibraryLady is a vicious old witch who sits up in her attic gathering mud on anybody who dares to get in the way of the conservative agenda. She has no job or anything and pretty much drains social security so she can post on the internet all day about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    If you cant beat his arguments, assasinate his charecter. LibraryLady is a vicious old witch who sits up in her attic gathering mud on anybody who dares to get in the way of the conservative agenda. She has no job or anything and pretty much drains social security so she can post on the internet all day about nothing.
    Could be worse. She could just call him a racist and think she wins.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

She clearly pointed out that he has no credibility. You can't speak with authority about another mans character when you have no character.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

I told you before blinky, I do not collect Social security or any type of government assistance.I worked for many years, raised 4 productive kids, and now I am enjoying pointing out the follies and stupidity of liberals.

Tell us more about your 4 star family?

Eyelids

I told you before blinky, I do not collect Social security or any type of government assistance.I worked for many years, raised 4 productive kids, and now I am enjoying pointing out the follies and stupidity of liberals.

Tell us more about your 4 star family?
    If you're not old enough to collect and aren't working you are a parasite and shouldn't be allowed things like internet. Worthless is what you are.

I dont have any 4 star relatives to give me a free ride in life. I accidently left out the word "wish". Sorry I can't be a child of absolute privilege like John McCain.

If you're not old enough to collect and aren't working you are a parasite and shouldn't be allowed things like internet. Worthless is what you are.

I dont have any 4 star relatives to give me a free ride in life. I accidently left out the word "wish". Sorry I can't be a child of absolute privilege like John McCain.
    You can always fall back on affirmative action.:eek:
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

You always show your class and intelligence. I have multiple sclerosis, retirement pay and a supportive family.

You don't know how to spell accidentally, either.

Eyelids
    You always show your class and intelligence. I have multiple sclerosis, retirement pay and a supportive family.

You don't know how to spell accidentally, either.
    So when do you start collecting Social Security? Show some class and respect to the guy who's about to be paying the check every month. Know your place you old hag.

I probably could get disability now but I am able to manage and feel that I can wait until I am 62.

I paid plenty into Social Security for many years; you are really not very bright.

How are you attending college? Pell grants?