1. #1 Campbell's Soup goes halal with approval from Hamas-linked ISNA 
    Campbell's Soup goes halal with approval from Hamas-linked ISNA

ISNA has admitted ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. So why is Campbell's Soup rushing to do its bidding? "M-M-Muslim Brotherhood Good?," from Scaramouche, October 5 (thanks to Kathy Shaidle):

Campbell's Soup Canada is about to go halal.

No biggie, right? Wrong. It is doing so under the auspices of the Islamic Society of North America, a Wahhabi-funded racket that is said to have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood....

Posted by Robert on October 5, 2010 2:08 PM | 121 Comments
    Jihad Watch

I'm pretty sure that Campbells already makes kosher products. I've seen them in stores in Bloomfield Hills. Of course they want to sell products to the muslim market, there's money to be made there.

My guess is that the choice of who to ask about Halal food was made by some employee of Campbells' Soup Canada who didn't do his research.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Campbells already makes kosher products. I've seen them in stores in Bloomfield Hills. Of course they want to sell products to the muslim market, there's money to be made there.

My guess is that the choice of who to ask about Halal food was made by some employee of Campbells' Soup Canada who didn't do his research.
    That's point. It's not the halal end of it, it's the ISNA connection.