1. #1 Man assaulted at Obama rally for calling the president a liar. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoNlh...layer_embedded

Free speech for thee, just not me.................

In all honesty, if you go into the hornets nest and start kicking at it, you're going to get stung.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Did he survive his injuries?

Sonnabend
    Ah yes, the "big tent" Democrats, and their tolerance. Brings back fond memories of eight years of Bush bashing and abuse...then again, since when to liberals practise what they preach.?

I saw a lot of posturing and shouting, but I didn't see any assault.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I saw a lot of posturing and shouting, but I didn't see any assault.
    Then you didn't see the guy come up from behind and shove the guy? Listen, this whole thing is stupid anyway. Just because leftists did it to Bush doesn't mean we should do the same thing. What this guy did was idiotic. This would be like showing up at a Raiders game, sitting in that zoo in the endzone, and revealing your Denver Broncos jersey but expect not to be touched. Shouting while the president is speaking is disrespectful to the office. No matter who's in office, you do not do stupid stuff while the man is speaking. We're better than them and that.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Then you didn't see the guy come up from behind and shove the guy? Listen, this whole thing is stupid anyway. Just because leftists did it to Bush doesn't mean we should do the same thing. What this guy did was idiotic. This would be like showing up at a Raiders game, sitting in that zoo in the endzone, and revealing your Denver Broncos jersey but expect not to be touched. Shouting while the president is speaking is disrespectful to the office. No matter who's in office, you do not do stupid stuff while the man is speaking. We're better than them and that.

That's where I got confused, though. The guy who was yelling is the guy who did the shoving? The camera angles that are from being jostled made it difficult for me to really see what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's where I got confused, though. The guy who was yelling is the guy who did the shoving? The camera angles that are from being jostled made it difficult for me to really see what was happening.
    At about the 28 second mark, a man in a red sweatshirt wearing glasses and a white ball cap comes in from behind the kid in the brown shirt who is yelling and throws a shoulder into him. It's quite obvious Noon.

hahaha yes you can tell because he lets out a loud, injured, yelp and shakes the camera really hard.

*man walks backwards, bumps into thing, cries*

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    At about the 28 second mark, a man in a red sweatshirt wearing glasses and a white ball cap comes in from behind the kid in the brown shirt who is yelling and throws a shoulder into him. It's quite obvious Noon.
    Just want to add that Fox had another angle of it and it's quite obvious the guy in the red shirt threw a shoulder into the kid.