Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Meg Whitman IS a Political Whore! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    You know, I really thought this was truly a conservative forum when I initially joined back in 2004. It really baffles me that people on this forum would want to place a RINO liberal like Meg Whitman in such a shoo-in position for President, by electing her Governor of the most electoral-rich state in the nation! Do any of you realize what you are doing??

Why don't all of you spend more time helping out the REAL candidates like Joe Miller, Marco Rubio, Christine O'Donnell, Nikki Haley, Sharron Angle, etc. just to name a few?

Meg Whitman is a TRAITOR. And, I'm sorry, but I would rather see Governor Moonbeam win re-election for 4 years, than suffer through a Meg Whitman presidency!

All I can do, at this point, is present everyone with this campaign video from Chelene Nightingale, a REAL conservative running for Governor of California:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=jpY4o24H0aw

I'm sure even this won't be enough to convince you all that Meg Whitman is a fraud. I'm also sure I'll be called a DU troll, once again, because I'm not acting like the 'bobblehead' that you all expect. But when Meg Whitman becomes President because of people like Karl Rove, and you're all unhappy, don't say I didn't tell you so.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    More crap about an election that has nothing to do with his state at all.
    Dude, STFU and go die in a fire.

Even the Old Spice Guy has a comment about your stupidity....

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Spice Guy
    Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.

Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post.

I'm on a computer.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

You know, I really thought this was truly a conservative forum when I initially joined back in 2004. It really baffles me that people on this forum would want to place a RINO liberal like Meg Whitman in such a shoo-in position for President, by electing her Governor of the most electoral-rich state in the nation! Do any of you realize what you are doing??

Why don't all of you spend more time helping out the REAL candidates like Joe Miller, Marco Rubio, Christine O'Donnell, Nikki Haley, Sharron Angle, etc. just to name a few?

Whitman is running in California. When did California last have a real conservative governor? Reagan, over 30 years ago. A real conservative is not going to win in that state right now, especially without the backing of a major party.

There are plenty of posters here who are supporting the candidates that you listed.

California isn't the only governor's race without a strongly conservative candidate. Michigan's GOP nominee is a RINO who beat two conservatives to get the nomination.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Whitman is running in California. When did California last have a real conservative governor? Reagan, over 30 years ago. A real conservative is not going to win in that state right now, especially without the backing of a major party.
    Don't tell Mike that; it only confuses the little gray matter he has left between his ears.:eek:

I'm sure even this won't be enough to convince you all that Meg Whitman is a fraud. I'm also sure I'll be called a DU troll, once again, because I'm not acting like the 'bobblehead' that you all expect. But when Meg Whitman becomes President because of people like Karl Rove, and you're all unhappy, don't say I didn't tell you so.
    Oh FFS...

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Don't tell Mike that; it only confuses the little gray matter he has left between his ears.:eek:
    And besides, can we really care about someone's opinion when that same person is not smart enough to do a simple thing like post a correct link to You Tube?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

Meg Whitman is a TRAITOR. And, I'm sorry, but I would rather see Governor Moonbeam win re-election for 4 years, than suffer through a Meg Whitman presidency!

All I can do, at this point, is present everyone with this campaign video from Chelene Nightingale, a REAL conservative running for Governor of California:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=jpY4o24H0aw

Mike I have to tell you, MOST of us ARE supporting those candidates, and there is no chance that ANYONE other than moonbeam or Whitman will win in California.

That is why if you want a real conservative in office, concentrate your efforts in the primaries. THAT is where it will make a difference.

AFTER the primaries, we need to support the party - as long as they are generally conservative.

ONE issue does not a liberal make.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.