1. #1 you know something all i want is a friggin job 
    That is all it comes down to for me. i have been friggin unemployed for 9 months and this by far the longest period of unemployment for me in my adult life..

I have ZERO confidence that the dems and or Obama know how to produce economic activity so a company would need to hire me and i have ZERO confidence that the dems and obama want to produce economic activity so a company will hire me.. I truely believe all Obama, reid, pelosi and the rest of the gang want is to have government run everything we do and get the U.S. to a point where we are a third world country and then we are forced into some kind of global governence similar to the EU

Post deleted, I was just confused about this being in political news.
    Last edited by m00; 10-09-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cseeman View Post
    That is all it comes down to for me. i have been friggin unemployed for 9 months and this by far the longest period of unemployment for me in my adult life..

I have ZERO confidence that the dems and or Obama know how to produce economic activity so a company would need to hire me and i have ZERO confidence that the dems and obama want to produce economic activity so a company will hire me.. I truely believe all Obama, reid, pelosi and the rest of the gang want is to have government run everything we do and get the U.S. to a point where we are a third world country and then we are forced into some kind of global governence similar to the EU
    It may be time to create your own job. Start a small business, go for it.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

So what industry are you interested in? What's your background/work experience?

I split off all of Wee's posts into the thunderdome.

You post in this thread again and they will be deleted and you can go pound your pud somewhere else because you will be timed out of HERE for at least a week. Got me sporto?

Not that we give a shit about you but you wouldn't want to lose your pet redneck farm now would you?

Sometimes you have to go in another direction. My brother has a degree in psychology yet ended up working for UPS.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.