1. #1 Why I am a black Tea Party patriot opposed to Barack Obama 
    Obama was marketed as a "new" kind of politician.

Hogwash! Black America has suffered the devastating consequences of numerous Obamas, mostly whites ones, for many years.

Here is my personal story.

A urine smell permeated the stairwell. In the darkness due to smashed light bulbs, the sound of broken wine bottles underfoot echoed off the concrete walls. I was nine years old. With the elevators out of service half the time due to vandalism, I was forced many times to take the scary trek into the shadow of death up the stairwell to our sixth-floor apartment in the projects of east Baltimore.

This was a far cry from the brand spanking new building we had moved into just two years earlier. I remember our excitement when my parents, three younger siblings and I moved in our apartment. It was a dream come true Ė moving from our leaky-roofed ghetto into a place where everything, including the appliances, were new.

We were one of the first in the 11-story, all black residents building. While a few people kept their apartments lovely, most seemed committed to destroying the building. ...
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...rcus-tea-party

What's sad is that we have to go to the UK to hear stories like this about our own country.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.