Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    Ahh, the sweet, sweet tears of the Boise State haters. It really does keep me going because it takes a great football program, built with less than a quarter of the money the rest of the so called "BCS" conferences make, to get their panties in a wad.
    Even after the greatest Fiesta Bowl ever, when it came out that Boise State was looking to play games in the SEC, Big Ten and Big 12, WITHOUT a reciprocating game in Boise, and all those big schools where saying no, the haters still don't get it.

Boise State is good and next year when they enter the Mountain West Conference they will get better and with more money.
    Did I mention that their blue field is gay?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Did I mention that their blue field is gay?
    Nice.

I think Boise State is a good team. The thing is, it is hard to measure the quality of the team by the opponents they have played this year. And this year's performance has to be the measure of the championship contenders for this year.

I think they will get their shot but it is hard to choose them over Oklahom or Nebraska if they are undefeated.

Ohio State Boise State is a likely possibility, but it is really early and who knows what will happen.

I also am not fond of the blue field but I won't hold it against them. :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!