Thread: A Good Question
#1 A Good Question10-11-2010, 01:48 AM
A young Arab asks his father:
- What is this weird hat that we are wearing?
- Why, it's a "chechia" because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun!
- And what is this type of clothing that we are wearing?
- It's a "djbellah" because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body!
- And what are these ugly shoes that we have on our feet?
- These are "babouches", which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert!
- Tell me Abba?
- Yes my son?
- Why are we living in Dearborn, Michigan and still wearing all this shit?"What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|