A young Arab asks his father:
- What is this weird hat that we are wearing?
- Why, it's a "chechia" because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun!
- And what is this type of clothing that we are wearing?
- It's a "djbellah" because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body!
- And what are these ugly shoes that we have on our feet?
- These are "babouches", which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert!
- Tell me Abba?
- Yes my son?
- Why are we living in Dearborn, Michigan and still wearing all this shit?