Old Nance is at it again!

dead horse
    NanceGreggs (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-18-08 01:12 AM
    Original message
    Future Headlines ...
    Advertisements [?]Edited on Mon Aug-18-08 01:14 AM by NanceGreggs
    ... and related stories we'd all like to see:

Balding Panhandler Identified as Former Political Big-Wig
    “A filthy, flea-infested beggar, who, along with his famous tin cup, has long been a fixture on the corner of 52nd and Broadway, was positively identified today as a former GOP ‘strategist’ who apparently fell on hard times …”

Another BushCo Associate Arrested
    “Joining the ranks of several hundred other former Bush administration officials facing prosecution, yet another ‘insider’ was read his Miranda rights earlier today before being led off in handcuffs …”

Former Billionaire Dies Penniless and Alone
    “In a shocking end to what was once touted as an American success story, police were called to remove the body of a once prominent and wealthy Republican operative from a flop-house in L.A. this weekend. ‘He’d been dead for weeks,’ said an officer on the scene. ‘You’d think somebody somewhere would have cared enough about him to have realized he needed help. Apparently no one did.’”

Yet Another Former Bush Admin Member Facing Charges of Treason
    “There was a time when being charged with treason against the United States was headline news. But since investigations into the Bush presidency were launched, it’s just another story too common to rate anything more than a mention on the bottom-screen crawl of most TV news networks …”

Gitmo Overcrowding a Growing Concern
    “The decision to house Republicans awaiting trial (for crimes ranging from treason to tax evasion committed between 2001 and 2008) at the once-infamous Guantanamo facility is now causing the government a headache of mammoth proportions. ‘They told us a couple of hundred, tops,’ said an anonymous source in the processing department. ‘But we’re seeing that many come in per day. I don’t know where we’re supposed to put them all.’”

Hague Trials Continue Unabated
    “A series of war crime trials of former US officials entered its fifth year this morning, with no end in sight …”

Justice Delayed – But Not Denied!
    “Former CIA operative, Valerie Plame Wilson, was awarded $3,000,000,000 just moments ago in a precedent-setting case that named former US President Bush and former VP Cheney as defendants. One of the defense lawyers (who spoke on the basis of anonymity due to concerns about her ability to secure clients in future) tearfully told reporters that both men would undoubtedly be financially wiped-out as a result of the ruling.”

Anniversary ‘Laugh-In’ Acclaimed as International Success
    “Last evening’s televised event celebrating the anniversary of the demise of the G.W. Bush presidency, which featured standup comics from around the globe repeating Bush’s actual quotes, was an unmitigated success. While the numbers have not yet been officially tabulated, viewership is estimated to have broken all standing records for any previously televised event.”

Latest Tell-All Book About Bush Years Still Searching for Publisher
    “Having been completely saturated with drafts of proposed books claiming to disclose first-hand accounts of the crimes of the Bush administration, US publishers have finally had enough. ‘Sure, there was a time we would have paid big bucks for this kind of thing,’ said the senior editor at one well-known NY publishing firm. ‘But since the trials started, this is all public knowledge. I mean, who wants to lay out money for shit that everybody and his mother already knows?’”

President Remains Unmoved
    “As a result of what many are calling overwhelming pressure from the citizenry, the President somberly announced this morning that he will not be issuing pardons for former Bush administration members. Sentences ranging from firing-squad executions for those found guilty of treason, to lesser penalties of life-long incarceration without the possibility of parole, will now be carried out as ordered by presiding justices …”

And this is Great!!!

tomreedtoon (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-18-08 01:53 AM
    Response to Original message
    5. Breaking News: Dead horse being beaten still dead!
    In yet another example of driving home a single point to the point where the nail not only is driven beneath the surface, but the hammer has broken through the board, another Nance Gregg post continues to make the same point over and over. "It's a rationing thing," Ms. Gregg explains. "I have a limit of one point per column, so I have to wear it to sickly shreds before I can pull another point from my Point Bin."

"We retain hopes that Ms. Gregg will feel confident enough to make more than one point per column," says noted authority Armand Avagadro Flyback, "for when that happens, it will only be a short time that she begins to add observations to her posts."

Seriously, this kind of wish fulfillment is pointless (no pun intended), considering that there's still plenty of time for the Democrats to commit seppuku, as they've done in so many previous elections. The fact that people are planning to protest at the Denver convention - who steadfastly insist they are NOT Republican operatives but "progressives" - pretty much assures that the Party will self-destruct again.
    All I can say after that is -

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Patent Member
    tomreedtoon, awesome post, but unfortunately I smell pizza in your future.

Nance, if those events ever came to pass, I'll tell you this - don't quit your day job to become a reporter.

Oh, wait! What am I thinking? DUmp monkeys don't have day jobs. Make that "don't stop mooching of your mom to become a reporter."
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Sonnabend
    They're having a mass circle jerk.

Oh and btw, re Plame? Her own lawyers bailed on her.

Game over, dipshit.

Well done Nance.

Its nice to see that you have embraced Fascisim so completly. Throwing people in jail without a crime becommitted, excuting people who disagree with you; the dictators of the world would be very proud of you.

BTW, you forgot the part about a civil war starting and me kicking your mentally ill ass.

A dark storm is almost upon us; kid your powder dry kids.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 08-19-2008 at 07:06 AM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Well done Nance.

Its nice to see that you have embrassed Fascisim so completly. Throwing people in jail without a crime becommitted, excuting people who disagree with you; the dictators of the world would be very proud of you.

BTW, you forgot the part about a civil war starting and me kicking your mentally ill ass.

You should be thrown in jail for that post, Dan. :D
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Well done Nance.

Its nice to see that you have embrassed Fascisim so completly. Throwing people in jail without a crime becommitted, excuting people who disagree with you; the dictators of the world would be very proud of you.

Looks like it's time to stock up on amno..
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Poor, poor Nancy. :(

Full of widdle wet dreams but little else.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sometimes I'm not sure if I should be entertained by, or be afraid of those people.
    Probably both.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Sometimes I'm not sure if I should be entertained by, or be afraid of those people.
    Probably both.
    These days, its best to go with the latter.

Moonbats are getting worse by the day it seems; wanting to shutting down radio shows, talking about throwing people in prison and having mass excutions .... because we dared to disagree with them.

The hate they have generated for the last ten years has driven them to the point where they can do anything insane , or evil and justify it.

Keep your powder dry kids.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.