1. #1 NY Screws Over Soldiers' Absentee Ballots. 
    Board of Elections gaffe may nullify New York soldiers' overseas absentee ballots

BY Thomas M. Defrank, Richard Sisk and Lukas I. Alpert
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Sen. Charles Schumer blasted Board of Elections officials Monday for blowing a deadline for sending ballots to troops overseas - putting their chance to vote at risk.

"Our troops sacrifice their lives to protect our freedoms. They should never, ever be denied the right to vote," Schumer said.

There are approximately 50,000 New York City residents serving overseas - and 320,000 statewide.

Elections officials were originally supposed to ship the ballots to troops by Sept. 17. Because New York primaries were held Sept. 14, the federal government granted local officials an extension until Oct. 1.

But the state Board of Elections last week informed the Department of Defense that officials in New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Erie and Niagara Counties had failed to send the ballots by the Oct. 1 deadline.
    NY Daily News

I posted on this about a month or two ago. How Holder was actively advising states how to not send ballots out.

I'm serving as the Operations Group Voting Assistance Officer this year. I've made sure everyone I'm responsible for knows how to get their vote in if a ballot doesn't arrive on time. Obama Co isn't gonna fuck us over on my watch.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I posted on this about a month or two ago. How Holder was actively advising states how to not send ballots out.

I'm serving as the Operations Group Voting Assistance Officer this year. I've made sure everyone I'm responsible for knows how to get their vote in if a ballot doesn't arrive on time. Obama Co isn't gonna fuck us over on my watch.
    Post the instructions in a new thread here. Who knows who reads us overseas? :)

Sonnabend
    Who knows who reads us overseas?
    :D:D:D:D