1. #1 Wow we need to tell all the business people and everyone 
    The Swedish economy is bigger and more productive then the U.S.

wow in all my MBA business classes we never had a discussion about how GREAT the swedish economy was....

but this DU ER informed me of this news. My God how can all my professors and PHD that taught me business miss this one.. i am soooo lucky this DU er knows the truth about the swedish economy and finally let me in on the secret

Their economy hums along happily, beating ours, and (eeek!) it's a social democracy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x9297066

What saved Sweden's economy? Conservatism.

Read it and weep, DUmmies:

http://newstaging.spectator.widearea...election.thtml

Quote Originally Posted by Cseeman View Post
    The Swedish economy is bigger and more productive then the U.S.

wow in all my MBA business classes we never had a discussion about how GREAT the swedish economy was....

but this DU ER informed me of this news. My God how can all my professors and PHD that taught me business miss this one.. i am soooo lucky this DU er knows the truth about the swedish economy and finally let me in on the secret

Their economy hums along happily, beating ours, and (eeek!) it's a social democracy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x9297066
    You have an MBA and are criticizing Swedish Social Democracy while you are taking United States government unemployment handouts?

Just.....tooo.....much.....irony.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You have an MBA and are criticizing Swedish Social Democracy while you are taking United States government unemployment handouts?

Dude someone needs to smack you upside the head and your parents for not doin it often enough.
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

hey Wee Wee, the Old Spice Guy has a reply to the above comment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Spice Guy
    Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours. NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.

Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post.

I'm on a computer.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf