Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Male Brain, Explained 
    By Laura Schaefer

Women have puzzled over it for years—why the heck do men do the things they do? Why do they profess their love for you one minute, then ignore you the next (say, when an Attila the Hun special turns up on TV)? Why can they not remember our birthdays? Let science explain some of these conundrums—and help you rev up your relationships!

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationshi...0750&GT1=32023
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patent Member
    Why doesn't anyone ever do these studies on womens' brains?

Why don't they like Kung Fu movies?
    What's wrong with sitting around in your underwear on a Saturday afternoon?
    How can they remember every miniscule detail about our relationship, yet forget where I left the remote?

I still prefer the Jeff Foxworthy explanation of what a man is thinking.

"I want a beer, and I wanna see something naked."
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Power CUer
    "The Male Brain, Explained"

This should be a pretty short thread.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    "The Male Brain, Explained"

This should be a pretty short thread.
    I hate to agree, but you're right. My wife can't understand that when I'm sitting there not sayng anything (unusual for me to not be saying anything), and she asks what I'm thinking, that I'm honetly not thinking anything. Women don't have the ability to just not think about anything?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Another way to look at this is from the reverse:

Why Can't She Move On Like A Normal Person"

The female brain store memories inefficiently and she just gets trapped in all the emotional crap. Give her some flowers to restart her brain.

Why Does She Think That I'm Psychic?

Women enjoy torturing each other by pretending to be able to read each other's minds over trivial stuff. This leads to pouty texting and heavy drinking. Don't fall for it! Just laugh out loud the next time she tries it and offer to call up the Amazing Kreskin for her.

Why Is She Constantly Depressed and Fat?

Women have a witches' brew of near lethal hormones which make them moody overeaters. Also, few will willingly play sports of any kind. Avoid these problems by declaring that you are allergic to chocolate and then have her walk your dog.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I hate to agree, but you're right. My wife can't understand that when I'm sitting there not sayng anything (unusual for me to not be saying anything), and she asks what I'm thinking, that I'm honetly not thinking anything. Women don't have the ability to just not think about anything?
    I absolutely understand it; brainwise, I'm a lot more Guy than Chick. I think women overtask themselves, so their brains are always working on something. When I'm watching the Stooges, I'm JUST watching the Stooges. And I'm the best companion there is for 1950s Giant Bug movies. They get my full, undivided attention.

The next time your wife asks you what you're thinking, just say, "If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking". That ought to be good four hours of conversation.

I absolutely understand it; brainwise, I'm a lot more Guy than Chick. I think women overtask themselves, so their brains are always working on something. When I'm watching the Stooges, I'm JUST watching the Stooges. And I'm the best companion there is for 1950s Giant Bug movies. They get my full, undivided attention.

The next time your wife asks you what you're thinking, just say, "If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking". That ought to be good four hours of conversation.
    My brain don't shut down to that levil of stupidity.

I almost forgot who I was talking to.:D

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Why doesn't anyone ever do these studies on womens' brains?

Why don't they like Kung Fu movies?
    What's wrong with sitting around in your underwear on a Saturday afternoon?
    How can they remember every miniscule detail about our relationship, yet forget where I left the remote?

Freud did so much damage to female psychology, that the modern psychologists feel like they have to restore a balance, so they focus on male brains for "abnormalities". That's my theory, at least.

Freud would say that women don't like sitting around in their underwear or Kung Fu movies because their wombs make them hysterical and unable to appreciate the good things in life.

And I'm the best companion there is for 1950s Giant Bug movies. They get my full, undivided attention.
    I love those!:p Hollywood’s lost art - what a shame. :(

THEM!
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)