Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Teens Viciously Beat 14-Year-Old On School Bus. 
    The big Cheese
    I wonder if the victim was white?

Maybe thats why this is not on the radar....

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/10/...ng-boy-on-bus/
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

But they are black! African Americans can't commit hate crimes. They can only be victims of hate crimes at the hands of the evil white devils who are responsible for their enslavement...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    But they are black! African Americans can't commit hate crimes. They can only be victims of hate crimes at the hands of the evil white devils who are responsible for their enslavement...
    you are right. They can beat another white boy down on a bus yelling racial slurs and have it caught on TAPE and never be charged with a hate crime.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Where the hell was the bus driver during this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Where the hell was the bus driver during this?
    Probably a union bus driver with lead in her ass and/or scared shitless herself. Furthermore, a driver that touches one of these little darlings will open her self up to a lawsuit.

Many moons ago, my boss, asked me why I did not break up a fight with caddies in the bullpen. I told him, you do not pay me enough money to dodge bottles and bricks.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 10-14-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Or the bus driver is black as well. More and more government workers are black.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Two adults were aboard the bus; the driver and a matron. The ability of a woman to restrain several teenage boys hellbent on destruction is dubious to say the least.

This was probably not a "bias" crime. It was a simple bully beatdown where the bullies used the most damaging language they had at their limited command which for teenage boys involves sexual accusations.

Had they been stomping a girl, they would have used disparaging sexual accusations including lesbianism AND heterosexual promiscuity. Had the victim been white, Jewish, Middle Eastern, Korean, disabled - the language used would have been insulting to those groups.

Insults don't prove bias. Insults prove aggression. So does stomping somebody senseless. The stomping is the problem, not the trash-talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Two adults were aboard the bus; the driver and a matron. The ability of a woman to restrain several teenage boys hellbent on destruction is dubious to say the least.
    But all the police. action and adventure shows on TV feature woman in the leading hero roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    But all the police. action and adventure shows on TV feature woman in the leading hero roles.
    Yeah and I wince every time I see some 120 pound gal drop-kick three big old guys in a fight. I'm active and strong (I lift weights) but just about any 15 year old boy on the planet could kick my butt to Mars. I might get the drop on him in terms of improvised weapons but in a straight-out, non-weapon fight, he'd get me if he was angry enough.

He'd be badly damaged but I'm not optimistic enough to think that I wouldn't be more damaged. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Yeah and I wince every time I see some 120 pound gal drop-kick three big old guys in a fight. I'm active and strong (I lift weights) but just about any 15 year old boy on the planet could kick my butt to Mars. I might get the drop on him in terms of improvised weapons but in a straight-out, non-weapon fight, he'd get me if he was angry enough.

He'd be badly damaged but I'm not optimistic enough to think that I wouldn't be more damaged. :(
    It would be okay if one or two shows in a season were that way but every single one is.