Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It would be okay if one or two shows in a season were that way but every single one is.
    I've noticed this myself over the past 10 years or so. Women used to get the drop on men (in the movies or TV) by outwitting them. Now they just out-fight them. That's completely unrealistic. I feel sorry for any little gal who believes that she can just sucker punch some guy into oblivion.

I grew up with brothers. Big brothers. No matter how furious an average-sized gal can be, she can't exert enough strength to subdue an average-sized guy if he's willing to do damage.

This is why I own guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Two adults were aboard the bus; the driver and a matron. The ability of a woman to restrain several teenage boys hellbent on destruction is dubious to say the least.

This was probably not a "bias" crime. It was a simple bully beatdown where the bullies used the most damaging language they had at their limited command which for teenage boys involves sexual accusations.

Had they been stomping a girl, they would have used disparaging sexual accusations including lesbianism AND heterosexual promiscuity. Had the victim been white, Jewish, Middle Eastern, Korean, disabled - the language used would have been insulting to those groups.

Insults don't prove bias. Insults prove aggression. So does stomping somebody senseless. The stomping is the problem, not the trash-talk.
    Tell that to those who implemented Hate Crime legislation.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Tell that to those who implemented Hate Crime legislation.
    word
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.