1. #1 Muslims Target TV/Internet Evangelist for Death 
    You don't like the message then kill the messenger...

These fatwas aren't being issued by the fanatics/radicals muslim extremists that the Joy Behars and Whoopie Goldbergs of the world claim we are falsely connecting to the average Muslim believers. These death sentences are coming from those considered to be clerics and holy men that are part of the mainstream of Muslim thought.

ST PETERSBURG, Fla., Oct. 14 /Christian Newswire/ -- Bill Keller, leader of the world's largest interactive Christian website for 11 years, Liveprayer.com, has received numerous death threats from Muslims over the years for his stand that Islam is "a false religion, with a false book, and a false prophet."

Keller, who has been in the national and international press recently for opening his "9-11 Christian Center at Ground Zero" as a response to the proposed mosque by the site of the attacks of 9/11, received a detailed call from a person stating they represent the Islamic Center of Southwest Florida in Ft. Myers. The call explicitly stated that Keller would be killed for his disrespect of "Allah" and the "Islamic religion."

Keller is no stranger to conflict with Islam. In 2007, under pressure from the extremist Muslim group CAIR, Keller's highly rated nightly TV program that ran for 4 1/2 years on a CBS owned station in Tampa, Florida, was cancelled by CBS because he refused to stop telling his viewers that "according to the Bible Islam is a 1400-year-old lie from hell, and that history clearly shows Mohammed was a murdering pedophile who propagated his false religion through hatred, violence, and death."

Keller also has numerous fatwas (sentences of death) issued against him for a video he sent in 2006 to Osama Bin Laden that was played worldwide in which Keller encouraged Bin Laden to "renounce the lies of Islam" and come to faith in Jesus Christ.
    The story is here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Sounds like terrorism against a Christian to me.

Death threats and hate speech from muslims and the ROP, naw, can't happen.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Death threats and hate speech from muslims and the ROP, naw, can't happen.
    Yeah, at this point it's as rare as a George Michael arrest.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

according to the Bible Islam is a 1400-year-old lie from hell
    Neat trick, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Neat trick, that.
    Bit of a head scratcher.

Neat trick, that.
    Islam is about 1400 years old...

The Bible teaches that Jesus is the only way to God, all else is not of God and is a lie.

Thus Islam is 1400 year old lie either the creation of a man or the creation of Satan.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Either way, it would be unacceptable for a Christian is a position of legitimate authority to call for the death of a pagan or unbeliever at this point in time.

Just imagine if the Archbishop of Canterbury issued a proclamation today calling for the death of.......Britney Spears, say, or the Dalai Lama or even Benny Hinn. He wouldn't get a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Either way, it would be unacceptable for a Christian is a position of legitimate authority to call for the death of a pagan or unbeliever at this point in time.

Just imagine if the Archbishop of Canterbury issued a proclamation today calling for the death of.......Britney Spears, say, or the Dalai Lama or even Benny Hinn. He wouldn't get a pass.
    Brittany Spears, not before I banged her like a Salvation Army drum. The Dalai Lama, not until we played a round of golf. And Benny Hinn, have at him.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Neat trick, that.
    Worthy of death?
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.