Thread: Lockup

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You know not of what you speak. You know nothing of what goes on. You've never worked the job. Never had to use this type of psychology in order to get people who are somewhere for not playing by the rules to play by the rules. What do you suggest, I be nice to them? These are not nice people. You see, there is a method to my madness. I can write charges until I get writers cramp or give them extra duty until the entire unit is G.I.'d but usually it's the same inmates who act like they own the place. So, the next best thing is to stop focusing on the one inmate and start focusing on the rest of the house. When the other 123 start to get on him, believe me, they fall into line. And believe me when I tell you that I am probably one of the more easy going C.O.'s. I don't break anything like some others are apt to do. I don't make a mess until it's all I can stands that I can't stands no more. It's called jailing. What I describe above are last resort things. You write a charge for an inmate being in the wrong cell and guess what, 2 days later you see he was written up again for it. They don't learn from being given basic loss of rec or extra duty. Sometimes you have to resort to extremes in order to get people to comply. What would you do? Say pretty please? Again, you have no clue of what you speak and have never been in this line of work so the next time you feel the need to go off, get a clue first. Until then, shut your fucking mouth.
    Keep telling yourself you're fighting the good fight, ace.

What you described above is what gets prison guards killed. You are a fucking waste of space, and If I knew you're real name and what prison you worked at it would be my life's mission to get your fucking ass fired. I bet the warden of your prison would love to hear how you love to falsely accuse inmates of homosexuality where it gets them thrown in Ad Seg, and put's a target on their back because you want to seem like a tough guy. When someone finally snaps I hope it's you that gets stabbed in the neck, you fucking prick..

Your job is to make sure these guys don't hurt each other or a staff member and keep the peace. Not to light the fuse on a fucking ticking time bomb.
    Last edited by BSR; 10-16-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Keep telling yourself you're fighting the good fight, ace.

What you described above is what gets prison guards killed. You are a fucking waste of space, and If I knew you're real name and what prison you worked at it would be my life's mission to get your fucking ass fired. I bet the warden of your prison would love to hear how you love to falsely accuse inmates of homosexuality where it gets them thrown in Ad Seg, and put's a target on their back because you want to seem like a tough guy. When someone finally snaps I hope it's you that gets stabbed in the neck, you fucking prick..
    Nice. Wishing harm on someone. And you call me a dick. Hmm. You know, grow some balls and say this to my face. And call my warden huh. Prove I ever did that...or did you miss the fact that nobody has ever tried me on it. By all accounts, I do my job according to the rules. And what I say I do above is not going against anyone's rights.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 10-16-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

BSR
    Nice. Wishing harm on someone. And you call me a dick. Hmm. You know, grow some balls and say this to my face.

Are you fucking kidding me? You take glee in falsely accusing guys who dont listen to you of homosexuality in prison possibly putting other guards in danger and you have the balls to call me out on hoping it's you that gets their ass killed and not some guard who isn't a dick and is just in the wrong place at the wrong time when they guy you fucked with snaps? Eat a bag of dicks, asshole.

Let me fly to NJ and say it to your face...

What a fucking moron.. Here I found a magazine I'd like to by a subscription for you.

Wow. How grown up of you. Thanks for letting everyone here know you are 12.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

BSR
    . And call my warden huh. Prove I ever did that...or did you miss the fact that nobody has ever tried me on it. By all accounts, I do my job according to the rules. And what I say I do above is not going against anyone's rights.
    I see you added more..

Prove you did it? You just told everyone here you did, dipshit... Jesus Christ, you are a moron.

I tell you what, PM me your name and prison and lets see if your explanation flies..

BSR
    Wow. How grown up of you. Thanks for letting everyone here know you are 12.
    You put people in danger because guys who are on edge being locked up 24X7 don't listen to you and I'm the immature one..

You created so many facepalms with this post, the Universe is about to implode.

I see you added more..

Prove you did it? You just told everyone here you did, dipshit... Jesus Christ, you are a moron.

I tell you what, PM me your name and prison and lets see if your explanation flies..

Now, if I catch an inmate in a cell where they don't belong, this is what I do.(And this hasn't been challenged yet)I would have the door locked out, call my sergeant(when you call for the sergeant to report to the unit, it usually means someone is going to lockup), and when the sarge and troops got there, I'd tell the sarge that while walking the tier, I look in this cell and saw that this particular inmate didn't belong in this cell and not only was he in the wrong cell, but he was on his knees with the other inmates penis in his hand. Believe me, both end up going to lock up. Speedy can attest that this is a label the inmate does not want.
    I guess you missed this part, huh? I said no one has been in the wrong cell since. And, to tell the truth, they laugh when I said it. They get a kick out of it. Again, get a clue as to what you're talking about before spouting off.

BSR
    I guess you missed this part, huh? I said no one has been in the wrong cell since. And, to tell the truth, they laugh when I said it. They get a kick out of it. Again, get a clue as to what you're talking about before spouting off.

This is your explanation.. It's ok because no inmate has filed a grievance? Im sure they got a mighty chuckle out of it..

You are a complete fucking douchebag.. Jesus Christ...

This is your explanation.. It's ok because no inmate has filed a grievance? Im sure they got a mighty chuckle out of it..

You are a complete fucking douchebag.. Jesus Christ...
    Awww. You widdle feewings hawt? You know you can put me on ignore.

Awww. You widdle feewings hawt? You know you can put me on ignore.
    Sounds like BSR has been on the reciving end of baton or some such by a CO.