Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    The world has changed. Now, we cheer nations that off Americans if we disagree with those Americans politically.
    Wei Wei has disgusted even a liberal?
    He is providing intelligent thought provoking debate!

The world has changed. Now, we cheer nations that off Americans if we disagree with those Americans politically.
    Care to specify which nation is being cheered?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Sonnabend
    Eeri, i don't get myself into a lather about "Palestinians" as I may as well get into a tizzy over someone shooting the Easter Bunny.

There is no such place as Palestine. They are Arabs no one wants. Fuck 'em.

As far as your screed is concerned, no one gives a ratfuck because the "supplies" they carried were useless anyway, the HAMAStinians didn't want them and refused to allow them to be sent through. So much for that meme.

The entire thing was a media and publicity stunt, and little else.

Israel wants peace,well that's easily done.

Bulldoze Gaza, send these troublemaking Arabs off to other Arab nations....oh wait, they dont want them either..too bad... if the other Arab states are that concerned, let THEM give them a State, they've got the land.

Screw 'em. They made their bed, they're the ones provoking Israel, they're the ones lobbing rockets into Israel every single day..turn Gaza into a parking lot.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F?

Wei Wei doesn't care about facts. If he were, he would not quote UN sources regarding Israel. It is well known that the Useless Ninnies hate Israel. This is like asking three of the Cows on The View to explain conservative ideas.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

You are correct. The liberals at DU seem pretty happy when U.S. soldiers in the Middle East get killed.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Care to specify which nation is being cheered?
    Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    You are correct. The liberals at DU seem pretty happy when U.S. soldiers in the Middle East get killed.
    I have not seen it but I do not doubt you. I have seen some pretty vile stuff from the hard left.

Israel.
    What are you talking about?
    I have not seen it but I do not doubt you. I have seen some pretty vile stuff from the hard left.
    Here's some more. http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/

Yes, you are seeing children being taught to "pin the Molotov cocktail" on a police car.
    Last edited by Odysseus; 10-19-2010 at 10:10 AM.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Wow, all I could think of was what a great target the sign "I Luv NY!" I bet I could put an aimed pair in each leg of the E in the word "the."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Wow, all I could think of was what a great target the sign "I Luv NY!" I bet I could put an aimed pair in each leg of the E in the word "the."
    I think that you'd put tighter shot group into the hole in the C in the word "Center." Of course, that depends on the range and the type of round that you're using. A Remington 700 chambered for .308 will give a very nice grouping at 500 meters, and depending on how well you tune the weapon, a good shot can get a hit at 700-1,000 meters, although that longer range is a tough shot, especially in a crosswind.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!