Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    more irrelivant bullshit
    So if that commercial is targetted at teenage boys I'd think you'd like it so you can show it to your male lover and his friends.

I like the commercial because it's funny, something a waste of skin like you wouldn't understand.

I think you hate the mod I found because it describes 99.99% of your posts perfectly and you know it.

And the fact you're complaining about it even makes it sweeter because I know it's getting under your skin.
    Last edited by Zathras; 10-19-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Black American Month, Hispanic American month, NAACP, UNCF, Miss Black America. Black awards shows/funds/trusts/schools, etc. Nearly 100% Black voting block. All those "individuals."
    Ethnic pride is the flip side of racism. Feelings of shame or pride because of "race", an accident of birth, are both unwarranted. Tribalism is so yesterday.

goldmine
    Then mine it. Don't just jerk off on it like some ninny.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Why?
    Because God love variety. We can't let people all end up muddy-brown someday. We need to keep both ends of the spectrum. Especially redheads!! :D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Well I think we can all agree about redheads mmhmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Well I think we can all agree about redheads mmhmmm
    Wei have found common ground!