Hybrid View

1. #1 Obama's brother living in a hut 
    The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.

"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-in-Kenya.html
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Power CUer
    Ah, estranged step-siblings are quite the theme this year; there's this fellow, and Cindy McCain's step-sister (despite her referring to herself as an "only child").

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Ah, estranged step-siblings are quite the theme this year; there's this fellow, and Cindy McCain's step-sister (despite her referring to herself as an "only child").
    If you have a step-sister, you can still be an only child. I have step siblings but my parents only had one child - me.

GHO appears to be doing his own thing. leave him be .
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

He doesn't mind stealing from taxpayers to give money to poor people they dont know, but he wont help his own brother.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    He doesn't mind stealing from taxpayers to give money to poor people they dont know, but he wont help his own brother.
    Has it not occurred to you that George Obama might not want help from his brother?
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

You have to wonder why Cindy Hensley's dad left her millions and the first daughter received $10,000.

Didn't Zer-0 say something at Saddleback:

I think America's greatest moral failure in my lifetime has been that we still don't abide by that basic precept in Matthew that whatever you do for the least of my brothers, you do for me, and that notion of -- that basic principle applies to poverty

Too much Obama stuff is bleeding into GD.