1. #1 Help, DU'ers! Only 2 hours to raise $400 to get me to Ohio to cover the elections! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!!! Just 10 dollars away!!! :D

TOOLZ (466 posts) Mon Oct-18-10 03:14 PM
    Original messageHelp, DU'ers! Only 2 hours to raise $400 to get me to Ohio to cover the elections!

The clock is running out on our Kickstarter campaign to reach our goal and be eligible to receive ANY of the donations made so far!

http://kck.st/cAOSkM

I'm not sure if it's the thrill that over 100 people have chipped in to get us this far, or the anticipation that once we cross this goal today, I can set out to Ohio to cover the elections. Because after regularly visiting Ohio since I started this film in 2006, I have learned the truth in this axiom: "As Ohio goes, so goes the nation." Ohio is a microcosm of America, and how people think in the Buckeye State reflects the sentiments across the country. I have to get there to understand the state of America and be able to share it.

And I know that in Ohio, times are hard. The exploitation by that state's pay-to-play political culture has taken a heavy toll on Ohio's cities, jobs, schools, services, and families. For this documentary, I have followed how a bizarre scandal over missing rare coins revealed a massive gouging of state resources to build a campaign cash machine, laundering money into Bush's re-election. In my last film FREE FOR ALL (http://freeforall.tv ), I showed how systematic suppression deprived hundreds of thousands of Americans of their vote in the 2004 elections.

(More of Teh Stupid at the Linky...)

Looks like this Tool started a scam thread before asking Skinner!!!!:eek:

And got the Lock!!!

pinto (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-18-10 06:35 PM
    Response to Original message

7. Locking pending Administrator approval.Fundraising requests routinely require prior approval from our Administrators. Thanks.
    May the FORCE be with you!

QUICK! CU'ers. I need $1.00 from each of you to stay solvent.

Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    QUICK! CU'ers. I need $1.00 from each of you to stay solvent.

Here you go. :D

How about TOOLZ just tells the truth.

He's needs the money for a hotel room, a couple bottles of 20/20, and a tranny hooker he met online
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    TOOLZ, what an appropriate name for a DUmmy.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender