1. #1 JP Morgan Chase is my new play toy. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Rut Roh!!!! Time for another adventure of...

Internet Tough Guy!!!!!!!

tridim (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-18-10 09:55 PM
    Original message JP Morgan Chase is my new play toy.

As most of you know I'm being foreclosed next month. (Can't make the payments...right????)

Over the past week I have discovered that Chase does NOT hold my mortgage (the title and promissory note), it is currently and legally held by WaMu, which hasn't existed since 2008. Chase claims Fannie Mae is the "investor" behind my mortgage, but Fannie denies this, and no records were ever submitted to the county, as required by law.

Last week when I started fighting back hard, the collection calls ceased immediately. I sensed something was up. (Oooooo!!!! Go Moron!!!)

Well, today I continued fighting, Chase now knows that I know they don't hold my mortgage. I have requested that they stop the foreclosure.

An hour ago I got a collection call from Chase. I picked up and listened to the standard crap they read, then they strongly and repeatedly suggested that I re-apply for a loan modification immediately. Ding, ding, ding!!!

I've been reading today that Chase is doing this now because they know about the fraud they committed, and use the opportunity to "clean up" the illegal paper trail by having me sign new documents. I refused and said I'll be continuing my short-sale, which they have no record of BTW. They lose EVERYTHING I send them.

This is the new scam. I will NEVER give Chase any money, or my house. I'd just as well give my house to Santa Claus, he doesn't own it either.

As of today, I have decided to fight the Goliath, with a lawyer.

JP Morgan Chase, you're mine now. And you know it. (Man oh man...I just bet JPM is fucking scared shitless now and ready to give this moron his house back AND a condo in Boca!!!!)

Of course later in the thread it becomes clear that JPM does have his mortgage but don't worry about that, tough guy needs his ego stroked. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Read all this guy's comments, they are pretty good. Here is one.
    bbinacan (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-19-10 08:09 PM
    Response to Original message
    82. Silly question here.
    Why didn't you pay your mortgage?

Banned
    I assume the dummy does not realize the CEO of JPM, Jamie Dimon, is one of Obama's big financial backers. How is that hope and change working out for you, moron.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    bbinacan (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-19-10 08:09 PM
    Response to Original message
    82. Silly question here.
    Why didn't you pay your mortgage?
    Lousy freeper troll! :D

I can hear the alert buttons being pounded from here.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

tridim (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-19-10 09:23 PM
    Response to Reply #82
    86. I lost my job.
    bbinacan (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-19-10 09:52 PM
    Response to Reply #86
    95. And how exactly is that
    the bank's fault?
    If those alert buttons weren't being pounded before, they certainly are now. :D

Edit: OMFGROFLBBQSAUCE!!!

bbinacan (1000+ posts) Tue Oct-19-10 09:46 PM
    Response to Reply #87
    92. So are you expecting a free ride?
    I was 60k in debt to high interest credit cards. My fault and not the banks. I agreed to the terms. I AGREED. Nobody held a gun to my head. I entered a five year debt reduction program and paid them off. It was painful and I sucked it up.

BTW, if I could fuck myself, I doubt I'd ever leave the house. How bout you?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I've been reading today that Chase is doing this now because they know about the fraud they committed,
    As opposed to not paying your mortgage.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I hope he has a back-up plan. Being unemployed will not help him get a good lawyer. The homeless shelters are filling up now that it's getting cold.

My psychic prediction is that after the tough guy hires a lawyer, he will still lose his house and additionally, he will then owe money to the lawyer who wasn't able to help him much, after all.

Hey Tridim, how about taking all this up with Barny Frank

BTW, keep playing the tough guy all the way up till the time the cops pepper spray you and haul your dimwitted ass to the local funny farm.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.