Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 McCain Will LOSE My Vote if Mitt Romney is VP Pick! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I keep hearing in the news that the top two VP picks for John McCain are Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty and Massachusetts Liberal Mitt Romney. I have done research online about Tim Pawlenty, and he seems like a good VP pick for McCain, so far.

But if John McCain selects Mitt Romney as his running mate, he will LOSE my vote this November. Flip Romney only decided to become 'pro-life' once he knew that he wanted to run for president, and his advisors told him to 'run to the right' to win in the primaries. In reality, Mitt Romney has been one of the most pro-abortion, pro-homosexual "rights" governors over the past decade. Here's a link that goes into detail about Mitt Romney's REAL record on the social issues:

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/m...romney/record/

John McCain will be shooting himself in the foot if he really believes that social conservatives will embrace a Mitt Romney VP pick.
    Last edited by mike128; 08-20-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: typo

I'll call him right now and inform him of your opinion.

Sigh......

That is such the liberal way of thinking. So you would rather have Obama as PRESIDENT than Romney as VP? That cannot possibly make sense in any rational brain.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I keep hearing in the news that the top two VP picks for John McCain are Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty and Massachusetts Liberal Mitt Romney. I have done research online about Tim Pawlenty, and he seems like a good VP pick for McCain, so far.

But if John McCain selects Mitt Romney as his running mate, he will LOSE my vote this November. Flip Romney only decided to become 'pro-life' once he knew that he wanted to run for president, and his advisors told him to 'run to the right' to win in the primaries. In reality, Mitt Romney has been one of the most pro-abortion, pro-hoomosexual "rights" governors over the past decade. Here's a link that goes into detail about Mitt Romney's REAL record on the social issues:

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/m...romney/record/

John McCain will be shooting himself in the foot if he really believes that social conservatives will embrace a Mitt Romney VP pick.
    Pawlenty will be his VP...

Power CUer
    The list of Mike's demands has gotten so long that I now completely doubt he's even registered. :p

Goldwater
    Haven't you made this topic before?

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    That cannot possibly make sense in any rational brain.
    Exactly. Over-humped and silly. Thought it was megi.........where is megi?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Sigh......

That is such the liberal way of thinking. So you would rather have Obama as PRESIDENT than Romney as VP? That cannot possibly make sense in any rational brain.
    Come on Owl? Don't give someone the Liberal platitude just because they have principles.
    McCain IS a Liberal. Everybody is just so enamored with the bastard because he has a Big "R" next to his name. He could pick Ronald Reagan's corpse for all I care and some of us still wouldn't support the little twerp.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Come on Owl? Don't give someone the Liberal platitude just because they have principles.
    McCain IS a Liberal. Everybody is just so enamored with the bastard because he has a Big "R" next to his name. He could pick Ronald Reagan's corpse for all I care and some of us still wouldn't support the little twerp.
    Sigh, part 2.

Reganism is dead. W killed it once and for all. You will never have a hyper-conservative as President of the US as long as we are as "diverse" as we are today. Now that Liberals have figured out how to use a progressive tax structure to buy votes, Reaganism is gone.

You just need to accept the fact that politics at the National level is the "lesser of the two evils". Unless America splits into the Conservative and Liberal territories, you will always have a liberal president. You just need to decide HOW liberal.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

McCain could pick Cindy Sheehan as VP and I'd still vote for him.