Thread: This is what desperation looks like...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Cool so you guys bring up some imaginary "gringo" and that's supposed to mean what now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Cool so you guys bring up some imaginary "gringo" and that's supposed to mean what now?
    good GOD you are a dense fucking tool.....
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Point

Wei Tool's Head.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Oh now I get it. I see because the thread mentioned latinos, like the brilliant sharpshooters you are, you thought the most effective way to counter whatever point I may have been making was to bring up white people, as if any part of my posts had anything to do with some imaginary race war.

It's sort of like when I call out some industry leader and your only response is "WELL THE DEMOCRATS SUCK TOOO!" as if I care about the pinche democrats

This is elementary school arguing, just arguing when you don't even know what the argument is about or what position the other person is taking
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

The big Cheese
    blabety blabety bla
    You really are a fucking idiot.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Resident Grump
    ACORN is a community organization program used to help poor communities that has been exposed in a bad light in recent history.
    ...owing to rampant voter fraud and criminal activity

Oh now I get it. I see because the thread mentioned latinos, like the brilliant sharpshooters you are, you thought the most effective way to counter whatever point I may have been making was to bring up white people, as if any part of my posts had anything to do with some imaginary race war.

It's sort of like when I call out some industry leader and your only response is "WELL THE DEMOCRATS SUCK TOOO!" as if I care about the pinche democrats

This is elementary school arguing, just arguing when you don't even know what the argument is about or what position the other person is taking
    1. You were the tool acting like you didn't know what the point was.
    2. Do you bother reading your own posts?
    3. At least we show up to answer your usually boorish, stupid, or just plain wrong postings.

So Tool, now that you are trying to answer some of the posts that challenge you; What was the point?
    (Hint- It wasn't what you posted in number 34).
    Last edited by AmPat; 10-22-2010 at 09:22 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand