Thread: This is what desperation looks like...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Except they aren't saying vote for Republicans or vote for who you believe in or any of that. they are saying "don't vote" because Republicans know latinos are more likely to vote Democrat. so just tell them not to vote in spanish.

that's desperation. if you can't convince them on issues, just get them to disenfranchise themselves.
    "Get them to disenfranchise themselves." Just wow.
    Definition:
    deprive of right, especially voting: to deprive a person or organization of a privilege, immunity, or legal right, especially the right to vote
    If the Latinos had more brains than you give them credit for, they would see the list of idiots that the DIMS offer and they would know by exception that ANYBODY else would be a better vote than than these turds.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Except they aren't saying vote for Republicans or vote for who you believe in or any of that. they are saying "don't vote" because Republicans know latinos are more likely to vote Democrat. so just tell them not to vote in spanish.

that's desperation. if you can't convince them on issues, just get them to disenfranchise themselves.
    So you think Latinos are that stupid, huh? I guess I have more respect for them than you do. I'm confident that they will vote and probably in record numbers for a midterm election. Unfortunately, I am betting that they won't be voting for you you want them to.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    So you think Latinos are that stupid, huh? I guess I have more respect for them than you do. I'm confident that they will vote and probably in record numbers for a midterm election. Unfortunately, I am betting that they won't be voting for you you want them to.
    God you're dense. I didn't make the ad you know.

This is the very point of the ad, and the point of this thread was desperate ad campaigns.

The republican creators of this ad believe Latinos are that stupid, which is why they made the ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

The big Cheese
    God you're dense. I didn't make the ad you know.

This is the very point of the ad, and the point of this thread was desperate ad campaigns.

The republican creators of this ad believe Latinos are that stupid, which is why they made the ad.
    latinos for reform made the ad.
    Last edited by Zafod; 10-20-2010 at 02:12 PM.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    latinos for reform made the ad.
    You do understand that literally anyone can make a group and name it literally anything and use it to funnel money into ad campaigns, don't you?

Like all the ads funded by "Americans for Freedom", "Citizens for Truth" and "Patriots for Justice"

You really eat that shit up like kibbles and bits don't you?

This ad was made by Robert Desposada, a Republican political consultant / conservative pundit
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

You do understand that literally anyone can make a group and name it literally anything and use it to funnel money into ad campaigns, don't you?
    You mean like ACORN and MoveOn.org?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    You mean like ACORN and MoveOn.org?
    No those are not anonymous front-groups used to funnel ad money.

ACORN is a community organization program used to help poor communities that has been exposed in a bad light in recent history.

MoveOn.org is an active liberal group that claims to be exactly that.

I was taking about groups that are formed solely for the purpose of covering up who it is that donates to political ads, so that you only hear "this ad was funded by Citizens for a Bright Future" and you think that sounds good because of the name.

Wait let me guess you totally didn't understand my post and instead thought you could make a point by naming two organizations that you identify as "liberal organizations" as if they had anything to do with semi-anonymous ad campaigning.

ACORN is a community organization program used to help poor communities that has been exposed in a bad light in recent history.
    Gee thanks, that sure clears up why they spend pennies on those "poor" folks but Millions on political action and voting fraud schemes.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

The big Cheese

Like all the ads funded by "Americans for Freedom", "Citizens for Truth" and "Patriots for Justice"

You really eat that shit up like kibbles and bits don't you?

This ad was made by Robert Desposada, a Republican political consultant / conservative pundit
    you = tool.

The big Cheese

a latino right?