Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This ad was made by Robert Desposada, a Republican political consultant / conservative pundit
    That right there is the most gringo last name ever.:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    yeah I was thinking the same thing.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

The big Cheese
    wee wee prob thinks all the african american tea party members are not real african americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    No those are not anonymous front-groups used to funnel ad money.

ACORN is a community organization program used to help poor communities that has been exposed in a bad light in recent history.

MoveOn.org is an active liberal group that claims to be exactly that.

I was taking about groups that are formed solely for the purpose of covering up who it is that donates to political ads, so that you only hear "this ad was funded by Citizens for a Bright Future" and you think that sounds good because of the name.

Wait let me guess you totally didn't understand my post and instead thought you could make a point by naming two organizations that you identify as "liberal organizations" as if they had anything to do with semi-anonymous ad campaigning.
    What was anonymous about that ad? It said who created it at the end, you dope.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Who ever said this was about White people vs Latinos?

Did the term "gringo" "white people" "Caucasian" "pale brother" or anything else ever come up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

The big Cheese

Did the term "gringo" "white people" "Caucasian" "pale brother" or anything else ever come up?
    good grief you are a fucking tool....

No those are not anonymous front-groups used to funnel ad money.

ACORN is a community organization program used to help poor communities that has been exposed in a bad light in recent history.

MoveOn.org is an active liberal group that claims to be exactly that.

I was taking about groups that are formed solely for the purpose of covering up who it is that donates to political ads, so that you only hear "this ad was funded by Citizens for a Bright Future" and you think that sounds good because of the name.

Wait let me guess you totally didn't understand my post and instead thought you could make a point by naming two organizations that you identify as "liberal organizations" as if they had anything to do with semi-anonymous ad campaigning.
    No, ACORN is a corrupt enterprise that funnels money from public and private sources into election fraud and which consists of a series of interlocking entities whose sole purpose is to disguise the ways that they spend our money. Moveon.org is an advocacy group that is funded by a leftist billionaire with a history of sketchy manipulation of currencies that transfer wealth from the savings of individuals to his pockets. Not illegal, exactly, but scummy, just the same.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, ACORN is a corrupt enterprise that funnels money from public and private sources into election fraud and which consists of a series of interlocking entities whose sole purpose is to disguise the ways that they spend our money. Moveon.org is an advocacy group that is funded by a leftist billionaire with a history of sketchy manipulation of currencies that transfer wealth from the savings of individuals to his pockets. Not illegal, exactly, but scummy, just the same.
    and with that wee wee leaves the building.....

Those groups have always been around, and there are plenty on both sides of the argument. Your false sense of superiority makes you believe that there are too many people out there who lack the intelligence to realize that, and that's where you go off on your mantra about "big and evil corporations" brainwashing the unwashed masses.

post # 8 for those of you offended by espanol they are encouraging latinos to not vote this november.
    post # 10 Except they aren't saying vote for Republicans or vote for who you believe in or any of that. they are saying "don't vote" because Republicans know latinos are more likely to vote Democrat. so just tell them not to vote in spanish.
    post # 11 If the Latinos had more brains than you give them credit for, they would see the list of idiots that the DIMS offer and they would know by exception that ANYBODY else would be a better vote than than these turds.
    post # 12 So you think Latinos are that stupid, huh? I guess I have more respect for them than you do. I'm confident that they will vote and probably in record numbers for a midterm election. Unfortunately, I am betting that they won't be voting for you you want them to.
    post # 13 ]The republican creators of this ad believe Latinos are that stupid, which is why they made the ad.
    post # 14 latinos for reform made the ad.
    post # 20 a latino right?
    post # 21 That right there is the most gringo last name ever.
    post # 25 Who ever said this was about White people vs Latinos?
    You poor Wei Widdle Bwained Tool. Seems everybody posting here had the same message for you and you were either too stupid to keep up or you were being a useless liberal ideologue attempting to make a weak point.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand