1. #1 Britain wacks its military 
    Britain will never be able to fight another war alone after drastic defence cuts were announced by David Cameron yesterday.

The Armed Forces will lose 17,000 soldiers, sailors and airmen - 10 per cent of their number - and the Navy will have its least ships since the age of Henry VIII.

The Prime Minister insisted he was not engaged in cost cutting but admitted the UK will become highly dependent on allies.
    dependent meaning us of course. wonder if they'll put the hardware for sale on ebay???

story

On the scrapheap: The Ark Royal moored in Portsmouth yesterday

wonder how much they want for her?? we can always use another Marine transport.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Heh... and I had a Brit the other day telling me that their military is better then ours.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Do you think the USA can afford any more government spending? Anyway, when was the last time that the Brits were able to fight a war alone? Back in the 1800's I believe.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    Do you think the USA can afford any more government spending? Anyway, when was the last time that the Brits were able to fight a war alone? Back in the 1800's I believe.
    1980's.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.