1. #1 Pleiadians Will Arrive October 13 2010 ..are You Ready?? 
    PLEIADIANS WILL ARRIVE OCTOBER 13 2010 ..ARE YOU READY??

* Posted by Judy Marie Houston on September 18, 2010 at 1:44am in News Topics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt4U3pZkh1U

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Winnipeg, MB (PRWEB) September 13, 2010 -- A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind's acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth's atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.

The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD's experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality.
    No, I am not. I don't even have a suitcase packed yet.

Galactic Roundtable

*facepalm*
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I'm not ready either, and unfortunately I can't spare 13 minutes to find out how to prepare. :D

Predictions like this have been since the50's ( the Contractee Movement), not one has yet come to pass.

I'm always reminded of a police officer who was abducted in the mid-60's; the statement from the case has always stuck with me. The aliens told the officer " You should believe in us ... but not too much. "

If aliens are going to show themselves, in mass and prove once and for all they exist, they won't to do it until they know we won't go bonkers when it happens. In other words, not any time soon.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.