Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Interesting......it would really throw this thing into a crapshoot
    Yeah it would. But on the other hand, more average Americans might find something for themselves in a McCain/Lieberman ticket than an Obama/Biden (?) ticket. The average American cannot handle any more in taxes than s/he already has to pay out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Two Old White Guys, each of them making the other look even older. Nope.
    More like two old white guys that have the same basic philosophy. He needs someone a tad younger with conservative principals.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    More like two old white guys that have the same basic philosophy. He needs someone a tad younger with conservative principals.
    Look, to win he needs a woman that is at least a bit conservative. He would win and win hard if Obama picks a man, Biden would basically be Kerry in an election.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Look, to win he needs a woman that is at least a bit conservative. He would win and win hard if Obama picks a man, Biden would basically be Kerry in an election.
    I could go for a McCain/Fiorinia ticket.

Power CUer
    What do you like about Carly Fiorina? What do you know about Carly Fiorina?

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Biden would basically be Kerry in an election.
    Ummm I'm not sure you'lre at all familiar with Joe Biden.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Ummm I'm not sure you'lre at all familiar with Joe Biden.
    I actually think Biden would be a good pick for Obama. Good foreign policy experience, strong views on national defense that, while they differ from the R's, can't be characterized as "cut and run" or "weak on defense." That is not to say that Biden is without his own weaknesses, however. He's vulnerable on his allegiance to the credit card industry, something that could alienate much of the middle class. And, don't forget, his Gary Hart moment -- "I'm smarter than any of you."

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Probably about the 4th person to agree with this. I think McCain needs to go right on his VP choice, not left, but I do like Joe Lieberman. I don't agree with all of his positions (abortion, gay marriage, etc), but respect his honesty and ethics. At least he understands GWOT.
    How honest is the sonofabitch? How much "ethics" does he really have?

He has been a friggin Liberal his entire life. He is in the back pocket of just about every sleazy Democrat special interest group including the unions and environmental wackos.

He voted to not impeach Clinton. He voted against the right to keep and bear arms. He voted to raise taxes.

He is a scumbag Left Winger. The only things he cares about the the GWOT is how it affects his beloved Israel.

He was Al Gore's running mate for god's sakes.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!! The very fact that McCain is considering him shows what the Republican Party has become.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    How honest is the sonofabitch? How much "ethics" does he really have?

He has been a friggin Liberal his entire life. He is in the back pocket of just about every sleazy Democrat special interest group including the unions and environmental wackos.

He voted to not impeach Clinton. He voted against the right to keep and bear arms. He voted to raise taxes.

He is a scumbag Left Winger. The only things he cares about the the GWOT is how it affects his beloved Israel.

He is a scumbag. The asshole was Al Gore's running mate for god's sakes.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!! The very fact that McCain is considering him shows what the Republican Party has become.
    Uhmm. Small point, Gator. "The asshole" was AlBore's running mate. :D

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Uhmm. Small point, Gator. "The asshole" was AlBore's running mate. :D

Correct. I will go back and edit.