Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Yea at least I'll be alive.
    And a traitor...a coward...someone unfit to be an American.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Won't need a shotgun. I vote.
    e mPo/wered a/nd i nfor/med me/mber of sOCI/ ety.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And a traitor...a coward...someone unfit to be an American.
    Oh no I'm unfit to be an American and a traitor/coward to a cause I never believed in! Go die for a lie there Zathras, they could wrap rat poison in the flag and you'd eat it up.

Oh no I'm unfit to be an American and a traitor/coward to a cause I never believed in!
    Well, I challenged you on your manhood and you agreed with me. Basically you'd kneel down and kowtow to whatever enemy was attacking America instead of being willing to fight.

Go die for a lie there Zathras, they could wrap rat poison in the flag and you'd eat it up.
    And what lies would those be Blinky? Please enlighten us with your "vast intellect".

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Ok? Big deal. Lincoln also suspended the bill of rights and Wilson's League of Nations ushered in the stupidity of multilateral security institutions like the U.N. Translation: Historical precedents don't necessarily equal "good idea". I take it you are for this (draft) too?
    No, I'm opposed to the draft because I don't think conscripts make good soldiers.

But I don't think that the draft is unconstitutional.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    No, I'm opposed to the draft because I don't think conscripts make good soldiers.

But I don't think that the draft is unconstitutional.
    Sure it is ...Involontary servitude..and Reagan thought so too, so we believers are in good company.
    And you're right, conscripts make a terrible soldier.....so how's 100 year McCain, Obama, and the neocon fucktards going to keep on intervening in evey corner of the globe? Hint: It doesn't happen with a volunteer army.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Well, I challenged you on your manhood and you agreed with me. Basically you'd kneel down and kowtow to whatever enemy was attacking America instead of being willing to fight.
    I think America is great and all, but there's no way I die for it. America is not an extension of my person (I am not that starved for a personal identity) and thus when America is threatened but I am not I really don't have much capacity to care. Terrorism for instance, I have a better chance of getting hit by a car than being killed by a terrorist. America and most Americans may feel threatened by terrorism, but I dont.

And what lies would those be Blinky? Please enlighten us with your "vast intellect".
    That one where the Administration said Saddam Hussein attacked the United States, and then the only piece of evidence to support the lie was proven to be forged by the C.I.A.
    Last edited by Eyelids; 08-22-2008 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    And you're right, conscripts make a terrible soldier.....so how's 100 year McCain, Obama, and the neocon fucktards going to keep on intervening in evey corner of the globe?
    We have no choice, economically, but to intervene in every little shit-pot in the world - as long as there’s a buck to be made. The French military exporters are the biggest whores on the planet - and always have been. A colonial history does that to you.

We will follow the same, exact path and hire mercenaries from other countries - if need be - to ‘project our power forward.’ Reference the amount of armed contractors in Iraq at the very moment for an education on that reality.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I think America is great and all, but there's no way I do for it. America is not an extension of my person (I am not that starved for a personal identity) and thus when America is threatened but I am not I really don't have much capacity to care. Terrorism for instance, I have a better chance of getting hit by a car than being killed by a terrorist. America and most Americans may feel threatened by terrorism, but I dont.

That one where the Administration said Saddam Hussein attacked the United States, and then the only piece of evidence to support the lie was proven to be forged by the C.I.A.
    Other than the last bag of weed in Illinois...what exactly would you be willing to die for?

Power CUer
    I think America is great and all, but there's no way I do for it.
    No way you do... what?