Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1 Real Clear Politics Predicts House is Now GOP. 
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,172


    That looks nice.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,116
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Thanks, Tractor. I'm saving that one for the morning of November 3. :D
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pierce County
    Posts
    2,081
    Someone needs to post that over at the DUmp.
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,059
    Most polls show this but the GOP needs nothing short of a miracle to overtake the Senate.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    301
    This was going to be my post. I was going to save it until the late evening of Nov. 2 and early morning of Nov. 3, but oh well. :D





    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeTgx_pj6m8
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Most polls show this but the GOP needs nothing short of a miracle to overtake the Senate.
    I haven't seen that.


    Go look on the Real Clear politics site. Even on some of the ones where they list it blue, the more recent polling show Republicans ahead (West Virginia where Rassmussen has Raese up by 7) or gaining ground within the margin of error (California and Washington State)

    In California, the two most recent polls show Boxer up by just 2 points and with Fiorina closing the gap significantly in the more recent polls.

    In Washington State, all the polls are within the margin of error - but older.

    They need ONE of those to tie and two to take the Senate.

    It will be close, but I don't think it would be a miracle.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
     

  8. #8  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,172
    I was going through my photo-bucket account cleaning it up some, then decided to look at the stats of my images and see which are the more popular. Found it interesting on this one image.




    Seems some others have taken interest in that picture of mine. That web site is a very liberal site. Also a pay site to be a member of.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I haven't seen that.


    Go look on the Real Clear politics site. Even on some of the ones where they list it blue, the more recent polling show Republicans ahead (West Virginia where Rassmussen has Raese up by 7) or gaining ground within the margin of error (California and Washington State)

    In California, the two most recent polls show Boxer up by just 2 points and with Fiorina closing the gap significantly in the more recent polls.

    In Washington State, all the polls are within the margin of error - but older.

    They need ONE of those to tie and two to take the Senate.

    It will be close, but I don't think it would be a miracle.
    There was a guy from some political think tank in Virginia who said that the GOP will make gains in the senate but there are races that are tossups that will go to the Dems. The GOP needs to take 7 of the 8 tossups to win control but that is highly unlikely.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    There was a guy from some political think tank in Virginia who said that the GOP will make gains in the senate but there are races that are tossups that will go to the Dems. The GOP needs to take 7 of the 8 tossups to win control but that is highly unlikely.

    It certainly is not guaranteed, but I think a 50-50 split IS likely. Actually gaining the majority will be much harder.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •