Thread: Your Homepage is broken!

1. #1 Your Homepage is broken! 
    hey I'm new.

The older I get the more I realize how conservative I am. Just a few years ago, I swore up and down that I didn't really care about politics, becuase there isn't much you can do to change it, Corrupt people get in there and mess things up, and that is just how it is. I did my best to pick the lesser of two evils at election time and that is it!

*play dramatic PBS after school special music*

Things actually change when I questioned Evolution, a few years back. I got a book and it had some real startling facts about how evolution is a fraud, and how all this evidence really just points to the bible as a historically correct document.

I spent a good amount of time, learning about that and studying that, Then I got ticked off for believing all this crap about millions of years, and monkeys are our cousins, and blah blah blah. Then I realized It was all the fault of stupid liberal hippies in my high school, and in my college!!!

Stupid Liberal Hippies !!!! Arrrrrgh.. I wanted to punch them all in the face for their lies. But by the grace of God, I am working on my anger management and now I just want to shake the hell out of them, and maybe a nice pimp slap for one or two.

Then the elections rolled around, and got me all riled up. So Here I am.

Anyway… Your homepage is broken Both the “register” link buttons don’t work. They leave the “forum505” part out of the link. Someone should fix that.

Then again it might be a liberal deterrent system. I was smart enough to first go to the forums, then hit the register button from there. So if that’s the case, good job.

Yes, we're still having some issues with those pesky buttons. Glad you figured out the work around and welcome to CU.

Ah! You passed the first test, Grasshopper!

Welcome aboard. :D

Welcome, fellow newbie! Genesis has always been one of my favorite topics. It is beyond our ability to comprehend, but the work of our Lord's Hand is always present. That works for me, at least.