1. #1 I guess Americans just don't give a damn about the wars anymore 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!! No Pony for MoPaul!!!

Philosoraptor (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-24-10 07:52 AM
    Original message I guess Americans just don't give a damn about the wars anymore

Two wars that is. Two wars lasting longer than any other wars we've been in. Nobody talks about them anymore, nobody gives a shit that we've killed half a million innocent people in two countries that would very much like us to leave, not even the president is all that concerned about ending what used to be the bush/cheney wars. Sad.

Every day I get more fed up with Obama's pointless rhetoric about Afghanistan and Iraq, it's all bla bla bla and people keep dying, and soldiers keep offing themselves after the horrors of serving there, yet, on they drag, the 'never ending, not exactly sure why we're over there' wars.

I totally hated bush and cheney, but I am thoroughly disgusted and disappointed with the man I voted for to end these obscenities deceptively referred to as wars. I can't hide my disappointment, I have to be honest with myself, I've heard all the explanations and excuses as to why we are still there, why this bullshit is still going on, and I don't believe a fucking word of it.

And now I suppose I'm a traitor or a cranky malcontent or a republican because I'm deeply disappointed with the Democratic party who I feel fooled me, faked me out, and forgot me.

I hate what we've become, a nation of dumbass sheep.
    Poor widdle baby...but you'll still vote for him in 2012...right???
    May the FORCE be with you!

So he's disappointed that the guy he voted for, and the "Right War" in Afghanistan. As a veteran, I say, "Welcome to the new Vietnam!"

"Victory" will be declared - for political fig-leaf cover, the troops will be withdrawn, and there will be a blood bath. Hooray for The One!

You got what you voted for..........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    And now I suppose I'm a traitor or a cranky malcontent or a republican because I'm deeply disappointed with the Democratic party who I feel fooled me, faked me out, and forgot me.

I hate what we've become, a nation of dumbass sheep.

Now, let me get this straight. WE kept telling you that Obama was a big ZERO, but you kept baaa--ing out the idiotic hope and change crap.

WHO is the dumb assed sheep??
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Now, let me get this straight. WE kept telling you that Obama was a big ZERO, but you kept baaa--ing out the idiotic hope and change crap.

WHO is the dumb assed sheep??
    Do sheep know that they are sheep?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Do sheep know that they are sheep?
    The problem is that they look in the mirror and assume the people on the other side are sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    So he's disappointed that the guy he voted for, and the "Right War" in Afghanistan. As a veteran, I say, "Welcome to the new Vietnam!"

"Victory" will be declared - for political fig-leaf cover, the troops will be withdrawn, and there will be a blood bath. Hooray for The One!

You got what you voted for..........

Yep. I'm waiting for Killing Fields the sequel. It won't matter to the left. They haven't accepted any responsibility for the 1st one yet.