Thread: Chemical Weapons Were Found In Iraq

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The Saudis and Pakistanis actually fund, export and had funded/exported more terrorism than Pre war Iraq did.
    But they are our buddies.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    The Saudis and Pakistanis actually fund, export and had funded/exported more terrorism than Pre war Iraq did.
    But they are our buddies.
    CORRECTION! People in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan had funded . . . . NOT the states themselves. The governments of both states have been the sole moderating forces keeping the worst in check.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    CORRECTION! People in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan had funded . . . . NOT the states themselves. The governments of both states have been the sole moderating forces keeping the worst in check.
    That's why the Pakistan government admitted this summer they are sabotaging peace talks in Afghanistan and supported insurgents against our troops.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    That's why the Pakistan government admitted this summer they are sabotaging peace talks in Afghanistan and supported insurgents against our troops.
    You realize that there is a different government there now than there was when we started working with them?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You realize that there is a different government there now than there was when we started working with them?
    Yeah..I'm not sure what any of that means, because it doesn't matter. Here it is plain and simple. Pakistan and India hate each other. And there isn't any way Pakistan is going to allow a pro India Karzai Afghanistan to exist in the Balance of power in the M.E. So whatever relevance it is that it's a different govenment is only important in that the new government is an outcome of the way the public in Pakistan view the situation in Afghanistan.

This ignorance about M.E. politics is just another reason why American politicians and the current miltiary strategy are clueless about what's going on over there.

But I guess it's just peachy that these Pakistani idiots are getting U.S funding and then sending it directly to the insurgents killing US troops.

A bullshit war based entirely on lies...

I'm ashamed for being conned into it and going along with it at the time.