Thread: Hendon calls [Il GOP Candidate] Brady 'idiotic, racist, sexist, homophobic'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    true - but we should stop calling them by the label they co-opted and perverted and call them what they truly are - progressives. :)
    Nope. Progessive implies forward movement, but these clowns are driven by the past, even if they won't admit it. They're Proglodytes, i.e., backward looking progressives who seek to impose 19th century economics, science and social theories on 21st century problems.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Nope. Progessive implies forward movement, but these clowns are driven by the past, even if they won't admit it. They're Proglodytes, i.e., backward looking progressives who seek to impose 19th century economics, science and social theories on 21st century problems.
    AH - but they are moving forward - forward towards total government control of our lives.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    AH - but they are moving forward - forward towards total government control of our lives.
    You mean like the Teachers Union which you are a member of.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I too was a member of a teacher's union. It wasn't because I agreed with them, it was because they offered insurance and posted bond for law suits. I could not pay for this outside of the collective bargaining that the NEA offered.

I could have found comparable insurance but would have been on my own for the bond issue.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I too was a member of a teacher's union. It wasn't because I agreed with them, it was because they offered insurance and posted bond for law suits. I could not pay for this outside of the collective bargaining that the NEA offered.

I could have found comparable insurance but would have been on my own for the bond issue.
    I am just messin with Polipoop.

and which teachers union would that be? BESIDES - just because I work in a closed shop does not mean I agree with their policies.

Banned
    and which teachers union would that be? BESIDES - just because I work in a closed shop does not mean I agree with their policies.
    With teachers like you and Wee Wee, we are in deep shit.

With teachers like you and Wee Wee, we are in deep shit.
    Like it's my fault you're a racist.

Banned
    Like it's my fault you're a racist.
    Nope. You are just a piss poor excuse for a teacher. Your writing skills are pathetic, queer boy.

Nope. You are just a piss poor excuse for a teacher. Your writing skills are pathetic, queer boy.
    so lets see - I point out that you needlessly interjected race into a discussion - call you on it - and now I'm queer, illiterate, and a bad teacher because of that? ROTFL. Why don't you go and get yourself a clue old man and come back to the table when you can support your claims with evidence.