Thread: Introductions to...me

Hybrid View

1. #1 Introductions to...me 
    Hello - It's great to find a site like this to be amongst like-minded indivuals. I wasn't sure if there is another place to do this so correct me if I'm wrong, but I just wanted to say "hello" and ask a question.

Can I place a link to my site in my signature? I DON'T want to break any rules, or annoy people so let me know! Thanks.

Anyway, I am a recovering liberal from five years ago or so. My family is pretty far to the left so that's interesting. I've found the Lord (I guess He found me, He wasn't lost :) ) and consider myself a conservative christian a bit on the fiesty side with people that used to think like me (liberalism).

I love my country, it's people, and take pride in living here. I'm in the right place right?

Thanks!
    Nathan

Welcome Nathan. We usually have a welcome wagon, but with some changes to our site we're missing it for a bit. Feel free to post in the lounge here to introduce yourself, but please keep it on the light and non-political side.

If you want to go more into the political side of your intro, feel free to post in one of our other forums, such as GD or Political Discussion. We like to keep things cheery in here (or bizarre...bizarre always works well here!).

Welcome, and enjoy.

You are in the right place - welcome aboard!

As Philly said, we are still undergoing some construction on the site and we don't have all of our old boards back yet. The Lounge is a fine place to introduce yourself.

CU has all kinds and you will be sure to find some like-minded folks (as well as some who will make your head explode). We're a fun bunch, by and large. If you have any specific questions about board rules, you can PM me or any of the other Mods since we don't have our rule stickies back up yet.

Have fun! ;)

Goldwater
    Bonjour monseur Nathan (Shannon, it's ok to speak French since they elected Sarkozy, ok?), I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)