1. #1 I'm Dangerously Furious. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    :eek: OMG!!!

liberalmuse (1000+ posts) Mon Oct-25-10 04:24 PM
    Original message I'm Dangerously Furious. (And stupid too!!!)

Edited on Mon Oct-25-10 04:25 PM by liberalmuse
    I don't normally watch the tube - except when I'm sick. Last night when I was watching a 'Paranormal State' marathon, this commercial lying about Rep. Jay Inslee kept coming on. OMG, I wanted to scream and even had to mute it. This commercial said to call him and tell him to stop bankrupting America and went on about how our kids are going to have to pay for the huge deficit (That BUSH created!). Lies - I was there. It was Reagan, Bush I and Bush II with their wars and trickle down bullshit and GREED that got us into the state we are now. The kicker? This commercial was done by the US Chamber of Commerce. What the flying FUCK???!!! Our tax dollars are being used to fund pro-Republican, anti=Democratic propoganda? (See? Very Stupid. But Lord Rove is laughing.) WTF country am I in? I made a phone call, alright. Of course when I told the real person who answered the phone why, I was funneled into voice mail. I'm so angry right now it's scary...

It takes several other DUmmies to tell him it's not the DOC. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

What a fool. This imbecile doesn't even accept reality. A few minutes on reputable sites would change his mind. He is the typical liberal idiot- deliberately ignorant.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    The Chamber of Commerce uses tax money????

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THey are so stupid it hurts.

Now, if they said WWF uses tax money to undermine Republicans, they would actually be correct - same with many other liberal groups. Including ACORN etc.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Liberalmuse is just plain, old fashion stupid.

If you want every form of media to only produce/show/ broadcast images and sounds that are nothing more then a mirror for your worldview. Then expect to be pissed off 24/7 ... pretty much how the Moonbats are now.

Have a theory.

If a Moonbat were to have moment of joy, I believe they would suffer Spontaneous Human Combustion.
    But since they always find something to bitch about every day, I fear I'll never know the answer ;)
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

From the start, it's difficult to take the term "I'm Dangerously Furious." seriously. It has the same threat-value as "Back up! I'm somewhat livid!"

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Now, if they said WWF uses tax money to undermine Republicans, they would actually be correct - same with many other liberal groups. Including ACORN etc.
    I'll admit that I first thought of the World Wrestling Foundation when I read "WWF". :)

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    From the start, it's difficult to take the term "I'm Dangerously Furious." seriously. It has the same threat-value as "Back up! I'm somewhat livid!"
    Or, "If you don't desist immediately, I'm going to have to ask you again using a more stern tone of voice."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand