Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    YANKEE -

n.

A native or inhabitant of New England.
    Honestly.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Honestly.
    Sorry PC your'e the one that just called Hawaii Yankee.

Banned
    You didn't have to mention states - the reality is that it is STATES that have chosen to recognize gay marriage and that only ONE of the several states is in the north east thus qualifying as Yankee. It's basic logic you stupid inbred redneck.
    You been fucked in the ass lately or gobbled a goober, queer boy. Betcha you want to go back to that insane assylum you just got released from.

Hey, MORON, 4 states CT, MA, NH, Vt and DC recognize gay marriage. For a teacher, you are a dumb ass.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 10-26-2010 at 09:06 PM.

6. Mo.-3: In St. Louis, car dealer Ed Martin (who worked in the Vatican when John Paul II was pope) appears to be closing in on Rep. Russ Carnahan, brother of Democratic Senate nominee Robin Carnahan.
    Back on topic, wishI were there to vote against Robin Carnahan. I couldn't vote against the brother, as he's not in the same district as where we lived.

I can't stand those Carnahans----trying to say they're outsiders. Oy!It's really a joke since the father was governor, died in the plane crash, and then won the Senate. The mother then went to Washington to take his place. Thankfully, she never won an election on her own. Yeah, sure they're outsiders. She's secretary of state in Missouri, her bro a member of the house.

Here's hoping the people of Missouri take advantage of the opportunity to dump both Carnahans.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You been fucked in the ass lately or gobbled a goober, queer boy. Betcha you want to go back to that insane assylum you just got released from.

Hey, MORON, 4 states CT, MA, NH, Vt and DC recognize gay marriage. For a teacher, you are a dumb ass.

First off - DC is not a state. Nor is it in New England.

Second off - I have to assume, given your superior knowledge of all things ghey that your spelling of asylum is a Freudian slip.

Thirdly - you're right. I bow to your superior knowledge of all things related to gay marriage admit that you know better than I about in which states to find man on man love.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Back on topic, wishI were there to vote against Robin Carnahan. I couldn't vote against the brother, as he's not in the same district as where we lived.

I can't stand those Carnahans----trying to say they're outsiders. Oy!It's really a joke since the father was governor, died in the plane crash, and then won the Senate. The mother then went to Washington to take his place. Thankfully, she never won an election on her own. Yeah, sure they're outsiders. She's secretary of state in Missouri, her bro a member of the house.

Here's hoping the people of Missouri take advantage of the opportunity to dump both Carnahans.
    I'm just tickled pink that Melissa Haluszczak actually has a chance against Mike Doyle here in Pennsylvania's 14th district.

Alright, an Admin has already tried to put this back on topic. Now it's going to.

Take it to the Thunderdome if you two wish to continue this discussion.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Alright, an Admin has already tried to put this back on topic. Now it's going to.

Take it to the Thunderdome if you two wish to continue this discussion.
    I am done with this punk.

All this crap about Yankees is starting to piss me off. You Red Sox fans need your own board.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Honestly.
    Ironically enough, mention the word Yankee in Boston and you're likely to get punched.

Now, back on point, another upset in the making is in the 3rd district in NJ with former Philadelphia Eagle Jon Runyan running against the incumbent Democrat John Adler and is currently leading in the polls.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.