1. #1 How can you make Red Dead Redemption better? 
    Just add ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Di2eOr-kqs

Available tomorrow.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Nooo… the zombie schtick detracted from the beauty and scope of RDR itself.

But to answer your question: Eliminate two/thirds of those annoying 'wild dog' attacks. I got killed just about every time I was separated from my horse.

But Red Dead Redemption 2, arriving Friday. Can't wait.

All I can say is: " Wow. Stunning. "

Opening in as-realistic-as-a-mountain-blizzard as I've ever seen. That's 3 "as's". The controls are slightly different than the first one, so I'm fumbling just a little. Got attacked by wolves already, but at least I have a sawed-off .12-gauge right away, rather than earning it later.

About an hour in and it looks like we're ready to rob a snowbound-train.

Progress;

A bar-room fight that could go in any direction (except leaving). Which doesn't matter anyway, because you get thrown out of a window as the fight wraps-up.

An AI-encounter that has you looking for dinosaur-bones.

The horses are fantastic and the rope-lasso system is way easier than in RDR1, but still tricky enough to matter.

Sounds like you're having a blast. Just glad, in a way, that RDR2 isn't available on the PC. I'd have to split time between it and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. ACO is such a fun game with so much to do. I've played about 100 hours or so and I'm about 50% done. There's so much content in the game that you definitely get your money's worth on this product.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Sounds like you're having a blast. Just glad, in a way, that RDR2 isn't available on the PC. I'd have to split time between it and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. ACO is such a fun game with so much to do. I've played about 100 hours or so and I'm about 50% done. There's so much content in the game that you definitely get your money's worth on this product.
    Definitely. The Assassin's Creed franchise is spectacular as well. Since I can only play about 60-to-90-minutes a day, they take about 200-days to finish.