Thread: Univision Set to Become Top US Network

1. #1 Univision Set to Become Top US Network 
    You know, the Spanish-language broadcaster.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101026/tv_nm/us_univision

With double-digit ratings growth this season, Spanish-language broadcaster Univision is off to a better start than any of the major English-language networks, and the future is promising as well.

The new census is expected to show a nearly 45% increase in the number of Hispanic Americans since 2000, to a total of 50 million. This couples with continuing audience erosion at the major networks and Univision's recent deal with Mexican programer Grupo Televisa, which locks up the source of much the network's popular programing for at least another decade.
    Last edited by Troll; 10-26-2010 at 06:44 PM. Reason: everything tastes like parsley
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Hispanic Americans or Hispanics?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

If you are a student taking spanish in school, watching the talk shows and soap operas on Univision is a good way to build on your lessons.

I don't have it in Warren as part of my basic, but I did in Detroit. The soap operas are really fun to watch, it's not that difficult to follow along. I don't speak much spanish, either.

The wymens is hawt 2.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

It's great fun for the illegals that refuse to learn English. :D