Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sonnabend
    Knowing Eyelids..probably Womyns Studies

The young eyelids...

Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Why isn't this in Thunderdome? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Knowing Eyelids..probably Womyns Studies
    I took two women's studies courses and I think the President of the College Republicans at the time I was there did. You got a problem with that? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I took two women's studies courses and I think the President of the College Republicans at the time I was there did. You got a problem with that? :p
    I have no problem with people studying whatever they want at their own expense, but the fact that a university offers a course in womyn's studies does not mean that the collected whinings of Mary Daly and Andrea Dworkin have any worth in the real world. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    I have no problem with people studying whatever they want at their own expense, but the fact that a university offers a course in womyn's studies does not mean that the collected whinings of Mary Daly and Andrea Dworkin have any worth in the real world. ;)
    Oh SNAP! :D

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Well, I once considered doing work involved with helping women and got told that they prefer somebody with a Women and Gender Studies degree.

To get a degree, one actually does need a combination of courses (Math, science, foreign language, etc). And to even write a Women and Gender Studies paper, one needs to know how to do research (important in some jobs).

With that being said, I'll kill my kids if they have a major in that, History, Music, Liberal Arts, Romance cources, or certain other courses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Well, I once considered doing work involved with helping women and got told that they prefer somebody with a Women and Gender Studies degree.

To get a degree, one actually does need a combination of courses (Math, science, foreign language, etc). And to even write a Women and Gender Studies paper, one needs to know how to do research (important in some jobs).

With that being said, I'll kill my kids if they have a major in that, History, Music, Liberal Arts, Romance cources, or certain other courses.
    Hehe, I wouldn't worry there was very little chance any actual women were going to be helped by that program. :D