Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Without wishing to be indelicate in any way, I do find that, at home and in most hotel rooms, the very convenient juxtaposition of the lavatory-machine and the shower significantly reduces ones demand for paper products, tubed, tubeless, boxed or not.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Without wishing to be indelicate in any way, I do find that, at home and in most hotel rooms, the very convenient juxtaposition of the lavatory-machine and the shower significantly reduces ones demand for paper products, tubed, tubeless, boxed or not.
    You are such a Brit.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    You are such a Brit.
    Kind of you to say so, but in truth the methodology was adapted from my travels in more eastern parts of the world.

It is ecologically sound, as it truly leverages all available resources without requiring any more.

All one requires is a good supply of clean, downward flowing water, some soap, and the agility and lack of excess poundage to complete the manoeuvre.

Short fingernails are an advantage, as well, obviously.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    One less thing for elementary school art teachers to use for class projects.

The teachers will probably boycott the egg companies if they ever change their packaging design.
    The big loss for science teachers and fun experiments was the film canister.

Dammit! I wipe my ass with that tube. WTF?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Kind of you to say so, but in truth the methodology was adapted from my travels in more eastern parts of the world.

It is ecologically sound, as it truly leverages all available resources without requiring any more.

All one requires is a good supply of clean, downward flowing water, some soap, and the agility and lack of excess poundage to complete the manoeuvre.

And we all thank you for your penetrating insight into this issue.

If you live long enough you learn that the tube, closely wrapped with shellacked wire, makes an excellent tuning coil for a crystal radio.

If you're fortunate to travel to exotic lands like Laos, and live on a hillside for a few months, you will learn that if you can use a slit trench, you can do anything. You don't even need a tube.

Decorating the neighbor's trees is only made possible by the increased mass and structural rigidity of tubed toilet paper.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

We had a bidet installed when we had the upstairs remodeled. Of course I thought it was a drinking fountain for the first month and a half, but that's another story.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Dude, you're overthinking this. :p
    It may freak you out, but manufacturing tissue/toilet paper is what I do for a living.

It's a brilliant idea. They save money on the tubes and get to have the appearance of being green which means they get to charge MORE. What more could they ask for?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.