#1 " Welcome to American Elections,Hugo's Venezuelan style."
10-28-2010, 01:26 PM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
The Democrats' Final Recourse: Massive Vote Fraud
* The reports are rolling in from all over the country.
* A Craven County, NC resident attempts to vote a straight Republican ticket but his choices come up straight Democrat four times, despite receiving assistance from "SEUI" poll workers.
* In NC's Lenoir County, registered Democrat Ervin Norville also tries to vote straight Republican but finds that his ballot has the names of several Democrat candidates selected.
* Boulder City, NV resident Joyce Ferrara says that when she and several others went to vote for Sharon Angle, they found that Senator Harry Reid's name was already checked off.
* In Dallas County, TX' congressional district 30, Democrat Eddie Bernice Johnson's name was the only one on the ballot in a few locations (no, she isn't running unopposed). And some states have been late in mailing out military absentee ballots, whose recipients, interestingly, are known for their Republican leanings.
These happenings are generally referred to as "mistakes" and "glitches," but if that's all they are, then we're witnessing a truly historic anomaly. Because either the mainstream media is now suppressing stories of mistakes and glitches benefitting Republicans, or the laws of probability have suddenly been rescinded and tossed coins are coming up donkey tails every time. Welcome to American elections,Hugo's Venezuelan style.
I have long said that this election would see vote fraud of unprecedented magnitude. And it does seem that a perfect storm of such criminality is brewing. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals just struck down an Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship to vote, a treasonous act that facilitates vote fraud. Of course, some liberals are more forthcoming about their intentions; in Portland, ME and New York City, there is a push to allow non-citizens to vote. Not to be outdone, San Francisco seeks to allow even illegal aliens to cast ballots in school elections. Hey, why not? They're not illegals - they're undocumented Democrats.
10-28-2010, 02:38 PM
- Join Date
- May 2010
Already prepping the excuses if you dont get majorities in both chambers. Ugh, quit bitching, enjoy your wins and take your losses like adults.
10-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Well, the GOP can always send their poll watchers to the polls with the latest foreclosure listings for that precinct and challenge voters' residency like they did in 2008.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|