1. #1 Democrats Release Disgusting Anti-Catholic Ad For Final Election Push 
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:41 PM

Great idea…. This year Democrats sent out “The most anti-Catholic political ad you’ll ever see” one week before the election.

The state central committee of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party is distributing an ad described by a National Catholic Register blogger as “the most anti-Catholic political ad you’ll ever see.” In the ad, a man dressed as a priest wears a campaign button that says “ignore the poor.”

Stay classy, democrats.

For the record… The Catholic Charities network is the nation’s fourth largest non-profit, according to The NonProfit Times. The combined revenue of the Catholic Charities network from all sources, public and private, was $2.69 billion in 2000. Nearly 90 percent of these funds were spent on programs and services, making the Catholic Charities network one of the country’s most efficient charities. Today, the Catholic Charities network — more than 1,600 local agencies and institutions nationwide — provide help, sometimes with government funding, and create hope for 6,597,998 in 2003, regardless of religious, social, or economic backgrounds thanks to the dedication of more than 51,000 staff and 175,000 volunteers.
    IMAGE AT SOURCE
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

That's pretty sleazy. Big cities like Detroit would be beyond repair without Catholic charities. They don't exist only to help fellow catholics, either.

Over the years, I have worked with several Catholic agencies, and have never had any problems with any of them. I've found them to be extremely responsible with the taxpayer's money, and that they provide really good services to the kids and families. I'm just sad that the nuns don't live on the grounds of Vista Maria Home for Girls anymore (Sisters of the Good Shepherd). They were really good with the very disturbed young ladies who end up there-not that the staff aren't good, it's just that the girls respond really well to women who have devoted their whole lives to serve kids like them. Our girls don't feel very special by the time they get to Vista, they go there after we've tried almost everywhere else. Most of them end up there after suicide attempts, or because they're cutters.

I suspect their anti-Catholic attitude might stem from a pronouncement from the Pope, backed by Archbishop (think he's a Cardinal now) Burke. It seems they made some sort of generalized statement to US voters to not support candidates that back abortion.

Sorry I don't have the link, but did receieve an email on it that was accidentally deleted. Archbishop/Cardinal Burke had been in St Louis for a while and was a real hard-nose.

The dems problem is they have a whole lot of Catholics in their party. This is going to make it tough on them. Don't think it's a very bright idea to turn on the Catholics at this point.

It's a good thing the dems don't have an equivalent to the Rove. The Obama thugs can't get beyond their Chicago-style roughness.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS